SIMPLY JAPANESE: Sunday 2 August Sign up

Gambit

simply-japanese.jpg

Come to Beaulieu in your Japanese vehicle on Sunday 2 August and become part of the fourth Simply Japanese – a gathering of Japanese vehicles of all shapes and sizes. Come and join hundreds of fellow owners and enthusiasts of Japanese cars for what promises to be an excellent day out. All Japanese cars are welcome whether they're old or new, heavily modified or straight from the showroom floor. You can expect to see Nissans, Hondas, and Subarus amongst the many Japanese marques on display.

The day will feature a cavalcade and display on the main arena of a number of vehicles selected from all rally entrants, of which one will be selected as the winner of the People's Choice Award.

The competition is open to all owners of Japanese vehicles taking part in the rally.

Vehicle Entry

Entry into the Beaulieu Parkland with your Japanese car is from 9.00am – Breakfast will be available from mobile catering units and the Brabazon Restaurant will be open for teas and coffees.

Feel free to turn up on the day. Admission to the event includes entry to the whole Beaulieu attraction

Please note that if you wish to park alongside your friends, or fellow club members, you must arrive together.

If you wish to book a club area please email events@beaulieu.co.uk

If you wish to buy multiple tickets on behalf of your Club members, you will need to call us on 01590 614614 to purchase them over the telephone. Individual tickets will be posted to you for distribution to members prior to the event. Unfortunately one online ticket covering all members cannot be used due to differing arrival times. 

Participant Prices - 2015

These prices are only valid if arriving in a Japanese vehicle and taking part in the event.

Adult- £10

Child- £5

Tickets can be purchased in advance online (before 5pm on Friday 31 July) or on arrival. + £1 handling charge per order when purchased by telephone.

All other visitors please come through Visitor Reception and the standard admission fee applies, find out more.

For updates on the rally please like our facebook page and sign up to our mailing list and select the 'Beaulieu' newsletter.

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-japanese

Boot's

Widesam

shagarie

Stevie

• Like 1

Just to let Boot's and Widesam know had a chap who has a scooby doo designed van and dress as scooby doo that wants to come and join us on the stand to sell really old the stuff you can get anymore :D so a club stand is starting to look promising so get your names down peeps :D can see if we can get put next to UKlegacy aswell so we can be next to each other :) 

nearly a full 5 hours for me. I want to go looks ace and free museum to look round I like the sound of but I doubt I'll be able to get me and the missis time off work and with the kids :(  my understanding is it's more just a social meet than anything like Japfest/show

I'll do you a deal Gambit... If you come down to this, I'll make the trip up to Japfest 2, if there's enough interest, and JapShow finale (16 hours worth of driving) and I'll even do it in the Legacy!

• Like 1

I'll do you a deal Gambit... If you come down to this, I'll make the trip up to Japfest 2, if there's enough interest, and JapShow finale (16 hours worth of driving) and I'll even do it in the Legacy!

Oh now i'm all for a bit of foreplay now you're just teasing me :D If I can get the time off I will but if not the scooby wagon  selling sweets will take my place anyway :D I just honestly can't see me getting a full wekend off in summer :(  In will try though looks great weekend away. 

• Like 1

Sure mate thats not a problem at all we don't mind about the car either it's the taking part and enjoying the day that's more important as long as it has the Scoob badge as Widesam knows when he came to Japshow in a ford KA his missus Ford KA to be exact    :lol:

So what we got so far going. And have a bloke wanting to come join us as Scooby-doo and handing flyers I kid you not :D but he doesn't have a subaru :)

Boot's

Widesam

shagarie

Stevie

Are we going to try and go for a stand for this? If numbers are down I know UKLegacy are looking at booking a stand now, so they might need their numbers topped up a bit?

• Like 1

I'm going to this it's a nice sit around show, no track action, but free entry to all attractions , loads of people asking questions last year, just be aware, it's a mellow day out, not boom boom music and booze ,you can take grandmother to this and they'll come away happy, I think we should try and get a stand ,flags and banners ,gazebo BBQ ,pole for Gambit to dance ,etc nice part of the country,

• Like 2

Was just looking Uklegacy guys have about same numbers so put it to them about teaming up for it. Seems silly both have the same goal in going might as well park together :)