Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

SORRY EVERYONE, MRS BOOTS NOT VERY WELL AND IN HOSPITAL, DON'T seem to have time for anything lately, housework washing and ironing then sleep ,work ,hospital and repeat, still seems to be on mend now and will be at show ,going Saturday ,camping BBQ etc will be at strip around 11am,

• Like 2

SORRY EVERYONE, MRS BOOTS NOT VERY WELL AND IN HOSPITAL, DON'T seem to have time for anything lately, housework washing and ironing then sleep ,work ,hospital and repeat, still seems to be on mend now and will be at show ,going Saturday ,camping BBQ etc will be at strip around 11am,

Hope Mrs boots gets well soon. All the best to her and speedy recovery.

=_=

Regards

Steveuk260

• Like 3

Hoping for a full recovery chap
  • Like 1

Cheers Gambit, mine is patiently waiting at the Post Office for collection.

You're welcome mate. I sent them signed for as Phil had one go missing by the great royal mail. [emoji17] so knowing I couldn't get anymore passes I didn't want to run the risk of missing any again. [emoji6]

Thanks everyone for kind messages, but enough about me, who's camping , BBQ beers and pole dancing plan for evening, and for my English friends no talk of the Rugby, (ps we won't need Tv to watch England) LOL. no really good game , hope we meet in the final, that's if Wales has any players left

• Like 1