Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

Great day guys, good to meet you all.  Hope everyone made it home safe.

I made it home in one piece and not boken thank god.  No idea what it was all about, even smoking leaving.  Drove it off turbo near all way home and then on a bypass decided to see if was broken or not and all was well  :D  Got even better when an RS4 couldnt get past me off a roundabout! Makes up for not doing the 1/4 mile.

Look forward to next time.

• Like 2

Lovely show and great to meet so many of you. Whole family enjoyed it. Drive back was fun as well, was a tad naughty on a few occasions. She can shift!!

Kind regards all.

Sorry mate just didn't get as much time to chat as I would have liked same with Geoff felt a bit rushed :(  So sorry about that. :D 

But would like to thank everyone for making the effort to come. It makes it what it is, and thoroughly enjoyed it :) So huge thank you to all  :) was nice meeting new faces, and as said before putting faces to names. And loved the fact such a wide verity of cars  :)

• Like 3

Yeah, no problem getting home thanks stants. Left it running when I got home and fans came on and not a blip in temp so no idea. Will mention it to Tim but been out again today and seemed ok. Strange but thanks for asking.

• Like 1