Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

These tickets seem to fly fast as I was interested in coming. Would have been me, the Mrs and 2 kids. Thinking to short notice now as well and busy weekend. Would have probably made changes to accommodate the day though. Enjoy all.

Ooh tempted but just don't know as Mrs at work. Would I be able to be on the stand? How would Mrs get in if only one pass. Both children under 13 so that's a plus. What are the times? Under 2 hour drive from me which is good.

As Sam said mate the pass gets you through the peasants lol. And you park on the clubstand with us in the show you would need to get you and the missus a ticket each 18 quid each on the gate I think it is. Or print at home might be a bit cheaper.

There is a lot of moisture in the light which I think is the cause. This is the Forrester btw not Impreza but want to bring Forester as better for whole family and long ish distance. I think it blows when turned on. That's the reason I would want to leave around 4pm and not sure if this is ok if on the stand. If this works out ok I will be there if Forester is acceptable.

I don't mind driving in the dark but as the bulb keeps blowing I don't want more points of fines lol. I know you are only taking the mick but hope you understand. I like to be on the stand though as more social and part of the club. Just needed to be sure could get out at 4pm ish as sometimes I know you can get stuck in. If this is all ok with you I would like to come and will order the tickets for me and the wife and take the pass. Do I owe anything for the pass? Hope I am making sense. Had a few drinks already.

Lovely, picking the forester up tomorrow. A few issues like power steering belt to change before the show which would be nice. Anxious taking it on a 120 mile round trip a couple of days after buying it lol. Am sure I will be there though as sounds ace and you seem like a great bunch.

Tickets on Japshow website say £12 online advance plus £2 booking fee however when you go to the site for booking and paying the tickets it says £16??? Easily confused. Also, Gambit do you have the spare pass?

Yer website seams to be selling them for £18 when I looked phoned up and was told that's the price. So not much use really.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.