Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

There is a lot of moisture in the light which I think is the cause. This is the Forrester btw not Impreza but want to bring Forester as better for whole family and long ish distance. I think it blows when turned on. That's the reason I would want to leave around 4pm and not sure if this is ok if on the stand. If this works out ok I will be there if Forester is acceptable.

Long distance ?? It's pod it's about 30 mile mate

Long distance ?? It's pod it's about 30 mile mate

I admit its not to far but 57 miles from me. Anything more than an hour with the kids is long ish for me. Takes about an 1 hour 20 mins from me. I will be getting there between 8 and 8.30.

Ill be there Sunday morning bright and early 8ish. I assume you wont be setting up the stand that early?

Me and Alex got there about 8.30 boots had already set up bbq on the go the lot lol. I think boots will become a name of legends in the history of S.O.C lol
  • Like 2

Nice though we had 30 passes for some reason but 25 cars will be cool. Need more flags now haha. Btw anyone wanting show plates for the show please let me know today and I will bring them on Sunday.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.