How to remove windows 10

It's good mate honestly but make sure you turn off some of the sneaky snooping settings. I am basing my experience though on desktop pc at the minute. Will update the car pc with it soon see how well that work's.

I've already told him I need a new one, the other day I clicked the mouse and it went black screen. Restarted it and it can up boot disc failure or something. My mate said try sticking it in the fridge for 20 mins because it could have just over heated, I thought he was pulling my chain but it did seem to work. I do think it'll just die when I put windows 10 on it?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

No I think it will prolong it's life unfortunately. From a few tests I've done it doesn't put as must stress on the parts. But a two year old laptop with pretty strong use I would say it's about over. I'd have a guess the paste on the chip or gcard has full dried up. So no longer keeping it cool.

Yeah it would work. It need to do it a few times though. Best way is back it up old acdc adapter cut the end off so the copper wire is showing plug it in the mains and run it across the motherboard or the ram with fry it to never work again. And yes and old trick I learnt from a pc world tech

[emoji1]

Lol, to be honest I reckon it'll struggle to update from Windows 8 without having problems. My co-worker has the same computer and his takes 15mins to start up from cold, my MacBook takes about 40 seconds and that includes signing in [emoji6]

Good for video and photo editing other than that restricted Apple product over priced also had to be bailed out of bankruptcy from Microsoft. They do make awesome hardware though so good they have to out date it with there own software. [emoji1]

I do a lot of photography which is why I have one, it's the old horses for courses.

I had a guy said macs were rubbish and that PCs were better. I asked in what context each has their own strengths, you want to handle images is say Mac, you want to play games I'd say PC. But the hardware is good and also my 3 year old Mac will continue to be effective for quite a while yet, so yes more expensive but you'll generally have it for longer.

I agree. Pc is all for keeping up with the time's. If you have the money to stay on top it's a great machine but soon out dated. But is a more free device to use as in upgrades and supported from others. Mac for me is a bit train spotters type machine. In all due respect. [emoji6]

I have used both so not just saying it from one side. I can fully understand why people own a mac but like consoles and pc. You have to have both to get the full true experience [emoji106]

I still have 2 hp dv2500 14" notebooks (over 8 years old) we use with diagnostic software, they run windows 7 32bit with 4gb ram (use 3.5gb), have been fitted with 2.4ghz duo core processors (£20 ebay), improved heat clamping on cpu & gpu & increased fan intake & case venting, fitted decent 128gb ssd drive & rom drive dumped for platter hdd & they boot in under 40 seconds (that to usable desktop inc antivirus-avast running & password) & run way way better than most new laptops plus dirt cheap to fix if parts pop.

Most new stuff is junk with nothing but big technical numbers that mean f00k all really.

Windows 7 was & still is f00king brilliant, why people want go to 8 or 10 without good reason is beyond me ...