Subaru WRX Blobeye Progress Thread

DaveyC

On 15/10/2016 at 11:09 AM, shaggy said:

loving the car i seen that they are the same coilovers as i just put on what is the ride height front and back please and is it very hard drive like that looks amazing tho cheers shaggy

Ill have to check mate been a while since i put them on. For the look and stiffer ride there great but mine knock and ive had them checked everything else fine think its just cheaply manufactured i reckon.

do yours knock?

11 hours ago, DaveyC said:

Its just normal tape cleaned the area and where the small bit sticks out put decent tape on all that and stuck it on. Intially thought same as you it would come off but its solid on front now

Thanks for that, that will be getting done as soon as the new plates turn up!

That's put my mind at ease as to having to explain why I've got no front plate on the car :laugh:

ye i was getting like a nock sound and it was the bottom clamp came lose i tightened it and its gone as for the plate i used tidy double sided tape mine been on a year now just on tape and i clean it evry week cheers shaggy

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

Have you spaced your wheels? They just seem to sit a bit better than mine :-( lol

And what did you do with your hks ssqv bov? 😁

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Wheels are standard no spacers on them. I got rid of the HKS bov as it made my car very laggy and i wasnt a fan, replaced with a Forge Recirc.

On 2/20/2017 at 11:32 PM, wrxstandard said:

This car is how i want my wrx standard to turn out to be!!! 👊🏽 

Where did you source all the body parts from? 

Thsnks

jay

Which parts? The rear spats were from an eBay seller, front winglets were already on the car when i bought it

4 hours ago, DaveyC said:

I do like them i wanted the WRC spoiler you see so this kind of gives it that kind of look.

Yes I like that look but don't like the overhang on the wrc spoiler so the stiffies are a very good substitute 👍👍👍

3 hours ago, Fastboy67 said:

Yes I like that look but don't like the overhang on the wrc spoiler so the stiffies are a very good substitute 👍👍👍

yep i know what your saying as it doesnt fit flush

Got an Omex on mine, you can get some hellish bangs out of it(and fire) but it's coming off before I destroy something more than the exhaust lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1