Japshow Finale 2nd October 2016

Gambit

Still working on it but I think my delay has hindered it. from 25 last year to 19 this year. But I was really late one week to that full credit to yourself and everyone else thats showing up at such short notice. 

my cousin ad his mate wanted to come along, so I now have a car full!

Anyone going on Saturday? 

I would have been if gambit had got the payment options sorted instead of just the Sunday [emoji23] as it is I can't be arsed paying for another ticket and being out of pocket haha.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Depends on if it coincides with the fwd finals as it will be shake downs etc, and it's open to all cars sat so I guess it will be just as busy, last year it was fairly steady away,

I'm going go down Sunday morning sign on do my run early doors while car still relatively warm, then spend the rest of the day wondering if I'll make it home again 🤔

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not my fault Steve only did the Sunday ones :) But I can now do them myself so next time well as soon as they get next years up I will be getting payment forms up asap. 

And Just to let everyone know. SOLD OUT we have no more passes or tickets left. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil97rs said:

What time does santa pod actually open on the Sunday . Ive looked but cannot see it on any information

think it's 8am the gates open last time I got there about 5 minutes too and had to wait behind a skyline for 5 minutes,