Japshow Finale 2nd October 2016

Gambit

Yeah I tried that last year , only did 2 runs but spent at least 3 hrs in the queue [emoji30]

Maybe we should all go to a rwyb day next year when there isn't a "show" on ?

I'm sure that you can book club stands /area's on those as well , so we can still all park together [emoji6]

• Like 1

Well im going to have a word with pod see if they fancy hosting the ten year mcrae event. Clearly early days yet and would depend heavily on the support of other clubs and the subaru community. 

• Like 2

Sounds good pete [emoji41]

Matt woods (photographer) is always at the pod taking mag pics of the big bhp boys . Both him and the chairman of scooby city do a bit of "feature" work for banzai too .

So if the pod are interested I can run it past them at my next local meet , if you like ?

Sounds like a plan mate. 😊 kust going to let sunday get out of the way then I'll have a word see if they're game for it. Normally are pods good like that one if the reasons i like it there. 😊

well been busy all day, went to wash the car early this evening and its !Removed! it down, looks like im riding dirty! will bring a few cloths with me though!!

we are setting off at 6am, and aim to join the M1 at rotherham at 6.15 after a maccys, then arrive at 8.30

Is there any V power local to santa pod?

Was a good day, sorry I didn't say hi to everyone maybe next time. Bit of a anti climate on way home good old piston 3 came knocking 1 mile from my house. Fingers crossed I have caught it early so I can get away with new shells and a oil pump [emoji35]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Was a good day, sorry I didn't say hi to everyone maybe next time. Bit of a anti climate on way home good old piston 3 came knocking 1 mile from my house. Fingers crossed I have caught it early so I can get away with new shells and a oil pump [emoji35]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Gutted for you fella [emoji57] hope you've caught it early enough not to do too much damage.

I had a great day at the pod ,nice to catch up with who I got chance to meet and sorry for not getting chance to chat to everyone.

Only thing that miffed me a bit is the 1 time I go to the pod and not have a go at the 1/4 mile. ..... most of the non competitive cars did high 13's to 15's [emoji57]

So I really do wish I'd have had a go at it but hey there's always next year [emoji6]

Did anyone take any pics ? As I only took 1 pic of a pick up skyline and 1 vid of ghost n stants going down the 1/4 [emoji5]

• Like 2

Just like to say thanks to everyone who came really enjoyed it brilliant to meet new and old faces. Sorry didn't get chance to see the Levorg hopefully come to next years. I'll get the vids sorted at some point of you that was on track :) And not sure if it was the same for anyone else day just went as quick as that bloody rocket ship. didn't seem to get much done or see much this year lol 

• Like 1

Yeah I'm glad I took si with me , always handy to have a detailer/ strong man competitor. .... just in case the scoob gets dirty or I get a flat tyre and can't be bothered to get the jack out . We certainly enjoyed the day and hopefully I'll get him to bring his forged v3 sti v limited to the next pod outing [emoji41]

0 to 252 in 5.3 I think that jet car did the 1/4 [emoji33] but yep I agree the day flew by just as quickly .

Thanks for organising it pete [emoji106]

• Like 2

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

Yeah I'm glad I took si with me , always handy to have a detailer/ strong man competitor. .... just in case the scoob gets dirty or I get a flat tyre and can't be bothered to get the jack out . We certainly enjoyed the day and hopefully I'll get him to bring his forged v3 sti v limited to the next pod outing emoji41.png

0 to 252 in 5.3 I think that jet car did the 1/4 emoji33.png but yep I agree the day flew by just as quickly .

Thanks for organising it pete emoji106.png

No worries hopefully be more organised next year :cool:

16 minutes ago, TrevDX said:

Thanks for yesterday guys. Nice to meet some of you. 

Sorry I had to leave I felt rough as f***!

Oh well hope you feel better mate. And all being well if you two come to more you don't feel as shite next time. :happy: And hopefully get some more bring Levorgs and other mix of cars :biggrin:

On 01/10/2016 at 0:12 PM, savage bulldogs said:

Sounds good pete emoji41.png

Matt woods (photographer) is always at the pod taking mag pics of the big bhp boys . Both him and the chairman of scooby city do a bit of "feature" work for banzai too .

So if the pod are interested I can run it past them at my next local meet , if you like ?

Right I've Emailed Donna see what the reply is ;) 

• Like 2