Japshow Finale 2nd October 2016

Gambit

are there any trade stands as we are after a centre exhaust pipe

Thanks

Steve

There are a handful not sure who will be there this year, people have a lot of used parts for sale next to their cars may get lucky and come across somone selling what your after

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers thanks for the info, not sure what to expect as we only had the motor a couple of months, so not sure of the shows, we have classic minis, so sound very similar except these go a lot quicker but both are good fun

Thanks again

Looking forward to next weekend but I've got a few questions that I wondered if people can help with.

Gates open at 8am but after that is it ok to leave when you want?

When we arrive is it easy enough to find the club stand? 

Think that's it for now, thanks for the help. Sorry if these are stupid just want to have some idea of what to do.

You can leave what ever time u fancy. I will probably leave around 3 to get home at a sensible time.

As for finding the stand generally easy enough but depends on where they actually put us. But club stands are on the grandstand side 

• Like 1

As Neil says you'll follow the road after the gate all the way around past camping field on left and amusements on the right, behind the strip round to the other side.  Your club pass that Gambit will send will tell the marshal people where to send you :biggrin:

• Like 1

It's just awkward due to the location and different directions people are coming.   The most sensible place for everyone I can see going would probably be Tesco on the A45 at Wellingborough.  Most sensible time from what I've seen so far would be 8am.

Otherwise it's probably just turn up there:cool:

On 22/09/2016 at 7:30 PM, jschatt said:

Not got any tickets but is it possible to pay at the gate, if so how much and anyone going from the Midlands area

Is Saturday or Sunday best day to go 

I'm coming from the midlands :-) think I'm the only 1 tho on here 

Not got any tickets but is it possible to pay at the gate, if so how much and anyone going from the Midlands area

Is Saturday or Sunday best day to go 

I'm coming from the midlands :-) think I'm the only 1 tho on here 

I'm coming from Banbury Oxfordshire. Home of prodrive

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, D.Pavely said:

Is there club stand map yet for santa pod?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

No not had an email yet and the clubs not been added on the list as going yet either haha but passes and tickets be sent today so I'm Not worried :unsure: 

• Like 1