Meister R Coilovers seen better days

Circa 4 years.  Inner rubber which I assume is a bump stop has broken up on one for sure.  Springs are OK.  

I'm waiting on a reply from Meister but looks like new one. I'm not using them so don't care too much. Was just thinking about getting a few £ for them. 

Yeah that's him mate, he said new damper was £125 but I'd guess you'd want a new matching pair really. So worse case is someone has to spend £250.  If so I don't think I can ask more than £200 for the set as they are (cleaned up obviously)? 

• 3 weeks later...

They not very good, all taiwan ones much same . BC potentially better on price and parts/rebuild but none are proper good on b road use, main reason bumps and bushes gone is rod stroke too short and bottom out all time .

easy enough get new bumps and expect could find or make polly bushes for eyelet, springs could do with blasting and epoxy  powder coating.
someone probably buy them .

They not very good, all taiwan ones much same . BC potentially better on price and parts/rebuild but none are proper good on b road use, main reason bumps and bushes gone is rod stroke too short and bottom out all time .

easy enough get new bumps and expect could find or make polly bushes for eyelet, springs could do with blasting and epoxy  powder coating.

someone probably buy them .

What brand of coils would you say where most resistant to corrosion? I will be looking to get a set for the hatch soon but I would rather spend the extra now knowing they're going to last

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk