Car won't start after fitting new injectors

Swino

just finished and the car is alive again took fuel rails back off to find a seal had been squashed on the bottom of 1 injector and was dripping so fitted new one put it back together and fired straight idles better then before so going to leave it alone now till Wednesday when I go for my map :) thanks for all the help guys 

• Like 1

Thank the lord, are we thinking hydro locked then ? Quite unbelievably my wife's x3 BMW has done the same thing, head gasket gone and hydro locked it, came home today to find it fooked, have just chucked a 30 quid bottle of kseal ultimate in it 😳

440 injectors parallel fuel lines fpr wlbro fuel pump full decat with blitz nut spec cat back front mount 3 bar map sensor 3 port electronic boost soliniod and Alcatek ecu hoping for around 300bhp anything over that is a bonus :) 

Forgot to mention if you've had a leaking injector possibly flooding a bore with fuel (especially to the point of hydro lock ) it might be worth checking the oil to see if it needs changing.

As if the fuel has washed the oil from the bore it might have got past the rings and into the sump , so if it's due a oil change it might be worth doing it sooner rather than later [emoji6]

it wasn't due an oil change but did it today Anyway  was a good job as could smell fuel in the oil all fresh now even did a coolent change while I was there took it on a short drive not using boost all seems well so far :) 

• Like 1

Update been for my map 308.8bhp coil packs started to misfire around 4000rpm so couldn't turn it up more mapper said with newage coils it would make 320-330 no problem but happy with what I got was a good day 

• Like 2