Introduction

Hi everyone. I'm Nick and just bought my first and probably not my last impreza. I'm new to subaru and jap cars so I'll probably be seeking plenty of help. I have a bugeye wrx uk300 tuned to about 270bhp with sti kit and interior. Im a huge rally fan and go to dayinsure Wales rally every year depending on whether I can park ☺️ 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rps said:

Ps get those windows tinted 🤙

And fly eye the lights or buy my set of rears already done 😉

20170514_131835.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. I am looking at tinting the windows and headlights. Got abit of body work to sort first though. 

Rps, how much mate? 

7 minutes ago, Rps said:

Make me an offer dude there only sat doing nowt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'll sort out the necessities and pm you. If you still have them I'll definitely take them off you.

You know of anywhere that do reasonably priced fly eye? Struggling to find them less than 400. 

20 minutes ago, Rps said:

Make me an offer dude there only sat doing nowt

Sorry I'm getting mixed up. I thought fly eyes were these. 

images.jpg

No fly eye is the tinting process to black lights out without jepradising peformance lol mine are done on heree5ca3e1154b71f35e016faaa5f8b077e.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rps said:

No fly eye is the tinting process to black lights out without jepradising peformance. 

Nice looking motor mate ☺️👍 

Makes a nice difference doesn't it? Is it easy enough to do it yourself or get a professional to do it? 

Cheers mate i had them do pro cos they can look crap if done wrong

pic of the rears here before and after for refrencef2819b3a5ba4c24a83e27a050405c3cf.jpg2101bcd56003ab3b5e3830c646d1c64a.jpg

1 minute ago, Rps said:

Cheers mate i had them do pro cos they can look crap if done wrong

Yeah it makes all the difference. Love it. How come your selling yours then if they look that good? 

Got rid of the black wheels for gold and it didnt suit the car with smoked rears so kept the fronts but opted for standards on the rear it suits blue more imo5f4856de34d89dbce0227ffa6669d9a5.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rps said:

Got rid of the black wheels for gold and it didnt suit the car with smoked rears so kept the fronts but opted for standards on the rear it suits blue more 

Not sure of yours will fit mine. Yours look like they have a bit sticking out below the circular light. Mine are flat edged. Shame. 

IMG-20170421-WA0005.jpg

Im not sure mate mines a blob and the tinted ones are hawk eye ones maybe google it.either way its crying to be fully blacked out batman style :) love the pink accents too 🖒 get some wing stiffies in also haha i wish mine was black now but dont tell @mattiekane as he has to be the only !Removed! in the village with a black blob sti

• Like 1

Hard to get hold of at the moment I should of bought a set last year 😂😂. They fit between the top of the rear spoiler and the boot lid to stop it flexing/bouncing while driving. Also makes it look a bit like the wrc rear spoiler very cool 😎😎😎😎

@Rps

@Fastboy67

Yeah they do look Shweet. 120 quid each though. Found a site that does them for 30 each but you have to have em sprayed and laqured yourself. 2 or 3 would be nice. 

Looks like this could turn into an expensive hobby 😁