Headlight bulbs

Norrie

One of my headlight bulbs is out. I've got the new bulb but what's the easiest way to replace it? From the inside or take the headlight out? It's the drivers side.

Oh and I can't believe how expensive they are. The cheapest I could get locally was Halfords. £30 with the trade card. Should of been £60.

Norrie.

19 minutes ago, Norrie said:

Have now read that they maybe covered under the 3 year warranty which I find hard to believe and also the wiper blades. Anyone heard this?

Thanks 

Now that would be a first!  I've always taken things like wipers to be so called knock off spares, consumable.  But I would dearly love to be proved wrong.  I tend to change my blades every year a small cost to be able to see clearly and safely.

On 12/03/2018 at 4:31 PM, ernieb said:

Agreed, the Bosch Aero blades are brilliant and so much better than the Skoda OEM blades.  I’ve bought via eBay and Costco all for good prices.

I use the Bosch aero blades too, fraction of the cost and much better

I use PIAA - yes expensive but that silicon layer it puts on the screen makes a huge difference, have only ever bought x1 pair of PIAA's per car never replaced on the same vehicle and it is always first mod I make purely from a safety / visibility perspective

On 14/03/2018 at 7:42 PM, Jay762 said:

I use PIAA - yes expensive but that silicon layer it puts on the screen makes a huge difference, have only ever bought x1 pair of PIAA's per car never replaced on the same vehicle and it is always first mod I make purely from a safety / visibility perspective

Not come across those blades before but they look very interesting.  Thanks.