New Cornwall Owner, 2002 Bug to Blob conversion

thxxx

Just an introduction as I'll probably be posting for advice on all of the bits of my car that break over the next few months! 

Picked up a 2002 WRX with a front end conversion to Blob, and various improvements including a TD04 hybrid, pink injectors and an STI intercooler. I'm sure there is more that has been done, but slowly learning which bits are which and I have had some expensive bills already....

Anyway, the plan is to restore the car somewhat to decent condition, it's in for undersealing this week and needs a few paint touch ups here and there as well as a wheel alignment issue where I don't seem to have enough adjustment on the rears to get the wheels straight! If I see anyone about I'll give them a wave! 👋

Hi n welcome to s.o.c .

Had a mate that made his bug into a hawk , you wouldn't have known unless you'd been told due to the private plate .

As for rear adjustments, the stock set up only has adjustable camber bolts on the front . So most buy elbaich camber bolts to give the rear some adjustment during a alignment after lowering a scoob 😉