Jdm blob sti fuel issues

Razndee

Hi all after owning two Subaru’s n loved them I decided to buy a jdm 2004 sti Impreza off a good mate of mine n I love it I was just wondering your thoughts fuel to use I use Tesco 99 or v power is this okay to run the jdm on this or do I need it mapping cos been read all kinds of different opinions n abit clueless if any one could help be appreciated 

7C0B2397-5AAD-4E10-921D-98676E609B7A.png

only way to know is get it on the dyno and see what he AFR's are doing. If there's any doubt there might be an issue don't keep putting it on boost, keep the revs low and get it check out. Alot of faults are not terminal until you load it with boost.

You could check the AFR's with a Bluetooth OBD dongle and android app like Torque. You basically do not want it to lean out under power and revs. I am not a mapper but you could look at some of the map graphs on this forum and see what AFR they get compared to yours. But Tidgy is right until you get it checked by someone who knows way more than me drive steady.