New member here but not a happy one 😓

6 minutes ago, Louis WRX said:

Yeah this is clearly the hard part. 
even though I’ve gone through 8 months of dealing with this I’m still lumbered with some scrap metal and some solicitor fees to come. 
he owns several cars so he has assets and he will be receiving a letter v soon to start proceedings 

Depends if the cars are registered as company assets or not. Looking into putting his company into receivership in order to recover the debt in relation to your ccj. You do this by submitting a petition in London.

I had to do this once when a company decided I didn't need paying one month, slightly different circumstances but it may work for you

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jay762 said:

Depends if the cars are registered as company assets or not. Looking into putting his company into receivership in order to recover the debt in relation to your ccj. You do this by submitting a petition in London.

I had to do this once when a company decided I didn't need paying one month, slightly different circumstances but it may work for you

3 minutes ago, Jay762 said:

Thanks Jay ... the claim was against him personally and not against U8 performance as a company.

he owns a new civic type r, has an fn2 civic for track use, a fiat uno turbo restoration and various Japanese cars rotting in his yard - approximately 20 of them. He’s a home owner as well so when the sheriff turns up knocking on his door (Scottish version of a bailiff, they can force entry too) I will get some money back , I hope 🤞 

2 minutes ago, Louis WRX said:

Thanks Jay ... the claim was against him personally and not against U8 performance as a company.

he owns a new civic type r, has an fn2 civic for track use, a fiat uno turbo restoration and various Japanese cars rotting in his yard - approximately 20 of them. He’s a home owner as well so when the sheriff turns up knocking on his door (Scottish version of a bailiff, they can force entry too) I will get some money back , I hope 🤞 

Ahh yes - Hopefully that will work :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1