For Sale 06 Impreza hawkeye wagon SL 48W 350bhp/360ft.lb as it is simply not getting used enough. Well over £10k in top spec upgrades (stopped adding it up!!)

Swooj

Didn't want to put my car on general media for all sundry to goggle, thought it best to go to a fellow enthusiast. I'm looking to sell my Hawkeye 06 Wagon SL 48W as it is simply not getting used enough. I have 6 other cars and my wife has put her foot down so I am selling a few of my collection. I'm an older enthusiast, this being my fourth impreza over the past 20 odd yrs and I expect it wont be the last!! I sell one, then get the itch after 2 years and have to buy another.  I have added pics and specs for you to peruse - It wants for nothing - body work is pretty damn good save the odd carpark dimple and is mechanically excellent.  Not sure on what price to put on it to be totally honest - tried to find another similar spec but failed so please give me some sensible ideas/offers....If you are interested in the car please drop me a line.

869772145_photo2.thumb.JPG.53eb143c30a7848c57f653fcdc651177.JPG

IMG_6466.JPG

IMG_6468.JPG

IMG_6472.JPG

IMG_6473.JPG

IMG_6475.JPG

IMG_6477.JPG

IMG_6478.JPG

IMG_6463.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo344.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your msg very kind of you to say so. - I'm a bit biased but it is a cracker it goes very well too, and it looks fairly stock from outside, but's given a few boy racers a shock.... If you are genuinely interested, make me a sensible offer see if we can do a deal. I'm not asking the earth for it, I want a fair price and a happy buyer who will look after it, as I reckon it will be a future classic as it was made in limited numbers SL wagon in 48W with prices going one way.... Only reason I'm selling it my collection is getting too large and I don't have the chance to use them frequently enough. contact me if you want on 07792380425. Regards Steve

Ps fair few of the original parts took off can go with it  

HI all,

Quick Update had a couple of private enquires regarding asking price. I'm looking for as near to £8k as possible due to the quality of the modifications that have been fastidiously completed, service history, general condition and mileage. If you want STi Prodive performance wagon which was never produced - here's your opportunity to purchase a rare vehicle - you will not be disappointed in this car.

Rgds.

Steve