My little baby Rsport :)

dott_92

that's a lovely looking car, the back lights would bug me as they aren't symmetrical, i would have to get the left hand drive version of the right hand light and fit a red LED for light bulb, that's just me though i think :wacko: as for cleaning, i've had a dark blue almost black car before and as i'm spitting distance from the motorway it takes minutes to get it dirty again, i found the best remedy to give me a day or two was as mentioned some anti static cloths or spray so the dust isn't attracted to the car, i have used chemical guys speed wipe in the past which i found is a great product, wash, polish and wax as per normal then use the speed wipe for a quick coat of anti static on top, if you use an anti static noodle mitt in between cleans when it's just been sat this will aid you in keeping it shiny for when you do decide to go out

Lovely looking scoob and I also know what a pain keeping a black car looking clean can be .

I used to use turtle wax black box (about £25 from halfruds) all the stuff you need is in the box .The wax and detail spray is black in colour which helps swirl marks and stone chips .

• 2 weeks later...

My last 2 cars were black before the Scoob. I say I'll never have another but I also said that after my first black car and still got one! Thing is, when its just been cleaned, polished and waxed no other colour looks that damn good!