My Hawkeye Project

Miker

Hi Guys and Girls

In January 2012 i purchased my 2007 Impreza WRX STI PPP, heres a picture of how she arrived standard.

399869_10150509060842841_743227840_8542308_498637781_n.jpg

I have enjoyed driving the car and so no major modifications as yet, but heres a few pictures of what i have done so far

Wheels painted Graphite gloss

IMG_0074.jpg

New STI logos fitted to front foglamp covers

IMG_0112.jpg

Rear Lights covered with Flyeyes Tint

IMG_0117.jpg

Interior changes new Pioneer doube din head unit

Carbon Fibre Gear Surround

Black Suburu Gear Knob

IMG_0125.jpg

Retro fitted my own boost gauge in modified vent

IMG_0120.jpg

Hope you like and i will keep updating the thread as new items completed ;)

• Like 1

Those : FLY EYES...'LOOK COOL' ....'WAITIN FOR' MY LOCAL WINDOW TINTER 2 START DOIN' EM.

Mike buys the flyeyes and does it himself. All you need is a hairdryer/heatgun, scalpel and a bit of patience ;)

Fly eye tint looks awesome on my car.....well impressed and very simple to do...cheers mike for pointing me in right direction

Welcome mate i have just done sarahs rear lights as well, does look awesome. Just dont use it on the headlights, whilst they say you can it does affect the beam pattern come MOT time

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm........ I am looking for the mesh that you have got in the scoop - where did you find it? I have just bought a bigger scoop for my hawkeye (similar size to the blobeye ones) which is coming back from being painted at the weekend but it means none of the 'internal' fins will fit, gonna need something to fill the gap as I dont fancy small children being sucked into it - might dirty my engine bay ! :lol: :D

Mel i got a sheet off eBay and made a cardboard template of the hole, then cut the mesh and fitted, but taken it off again now as the red was just too much, going to paint the mesh black and re do it again. Have plenty of mesh left in red.

Of course Mel we need pictures when you add mods like that ;)

Mike

Will add some pics........ pinky promise !!!! Got our first show in Preston on the 5th May so it will be its first official outing with the new scoop so there will be loads of pics!!! Hope no-one gets injured on the way :P

If you have any mesh going spare I would be happy to take some off your hands (red or not) if you let me know how much you would like for it I can arrange with you :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...