Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

We still have Japfests one form I could have used but don't want to do that and it mess him about or if it's set to the wrong price without being able to alter it and cause other problems :D 

Yeah that was before the changed the price I forgot to update that :D

And the form doesn't need the names of any passengers it's to pay for the ticket for the car and guests to go who you take is up to you. once the club pack is sent now weather they have a form to fill in there I'm not 100% sure. 

Cool got there eventually trying to get some flyers done to so people can print off if they wish so people can pick some up at both events be later tonight though. I should have sorted this out before I didn't realize the 1st Japfest was this weekend how time flies :)  

It's not me that will be sending the tickets out like with Japfest one they will all be sent out 1st classed sign for but the Admin/owner of the club will get the full pack and then send them out to the right people. 

So I can only get them posted on the forum for people to print off themselves really. But also doing some mini like Business cards that members can also print off if they wish to put under the Wiper Blades of other Subarus just for a bit of fun. Did this in my last club and was pretty good had a few people come on and appreciate the thought :D 

Cool if people post when they have I will mark it green on the list on first page. I've also been told should be sorted with some money by the end of the month so I might be able to go too. I think I will get a ticket just in case I can always give it away :D

And nice to see the 1st one didn't put you off, I guess Boots after shave smelt nice ;) 

Last time I did a show at donny I stopped at the donington services. Nowt special but the room was ok and it was pretty cheap. The car seemed to be ok in the car park as well.

Cheers

Alan