Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

Right Update Steves emailed me he's sorting out getting more tickets so should be up again later today mate so just keep trying any problems let me know. be nice to get loads of us for a laugh to this event looking forward to it already :) 

I've talked the missus into letting me go to this but won't have any money till 7th of next month but will try and get the tickets before hand so then it's done ;) can't wait to both see the cars there and to meet the guys/girls from on here

Nice one and thats what it's about the fun in meeting like minded people and ogling over everyones car thats better than your's :D

Like that 2015 STI on the 1st Japfest I'm hoping it will be at the 2nd one too, or one of our members will be going Hint hint ;) 

i can't 100% guarantee that my car will all be the same colour as i'm taking the bonnet,front bumper (plus other bits) from the donor car which is blue and my wagon's green i hope that wont be an issue

Tickets still available. If you have paid and not on the list let me know I will updated it cheers. I have my father in law going in the blobeye so will have another one going :D  

I shouldn't worry about too much about full standard I have some big repairs todo this month but will be going it does mean I won't be able to get some of the car looking more ideal than I would have liked it :D 

These shows aren't about presenting concours quality show cars, it's about like minded people getting together and having a good time all with a common intrest, in this case Subaru's , so let's not worry what the cars look like, and come and join in with the banter , hell you may even enjoy yourself, the more the merrier,

• Like 1

As Ian has said for me more importantly is to meet new people with the same interets. even if it's hard core modding to the low side of just upgrading a Stereo  and keeping the rest standard. I like to see both and meet the people behind both. But most of all enjoy the day with good company, I've not met Ian yet but already feel like I know him and look forwrd to meeting him and Pete and everyone else I don't want to leave anyone out :D   

• Like 1