Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

It's 

Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2RP

It's pretty good fun get to meet everyone and have a bit of a laugh see lot's of nice cars that we can't afford but worth going :) 

Maybe I've missed a point. The form just has address and car info etc on. Where / who do we pay there doesn't seem to be payment details on other than price. (Unless it sends you to another page once filled in)

If you just want to turn up and park in the peasants car park and have a walk around you can pay on the day mate ;) and I think it's £25 per adult 

But if you want to come sit with us you and get into the ground early if you don't forget your ticket..... Scooby pete ;)

And you can take upto 4 people with you all for the price of a club stand ticket ;) 

• Like 1

I'm guess it will be bigger members got a taste of the last one and as you can see clearly want more ;) And the weather normally in August is amazing so should be nice and warm for us :)  

I'm paid up now, just hope the time will be kind for me with moving and selling. I will have to speak with Steve about some more tickets. How many others want to go and haven't bought one yet ? 

Just picked up my Impreza last night, so I'm new here. When I click on the form this is all I see: 

soc_zpsca5366e5.png

Well up for this, been before and it's an awesome day. How can I pay to get a place on stand?

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

I will get on to Steve about it mate I know he changed how we booked it so we could get it booked early in the hope of a good spot because I'm after another ticket maybe two if I can talk another member to go :) If you're reading this Dan ;)