What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Possibly one of the loudest exhausts you could have on there !

Glad it all went to plan would have been a pain to drive all that way,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes, it was one of the first things I looked at and thought hmmm, I'm sure I've seen@gambit say it was loud on here.

Still not to worry; if it becomes a bone of contention I'll just change it down the line.

Was well worth the 5 hours travel in the end...still can't quite believe it yet mate [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, david1972 said:

Yes, it was one of the first things I looked at and thought hmmm, I'm sure I've seen@gambit say it was loud on here.

Still not to worry; if it becomes a bone of contention I'll just change it down the line.

Was well worth the 5 hours travel in the end...still can't quite believe it yet mate emoji2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worth me buying a 'bung' in the short term? Does anybody have one fitted to their blitz nur spec?

Was well worth the 5 hours travel in the end...still can't quite believe it yet mate [emoji2]

worth me buying a 'bung' in the short term? Does anybody have one fitted to their blitz nur spec?

Up to you mate, how many times will you have people in the back ?

Not sure what it sounded like up front but in the back I can imagine on longer journeys it would get a bit much.

I'd see how you get on with it and if you don't like it put it on the bay, they always seem to fetch good money 2nd hand then get something more to your tastes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, yes they do seem to bring good money. We'll see how she feels once she's had a drive [emoji6]

Contemplating offloading my spare set of for winter Foz alloys now...even though they'll fit i'm undecided if I want to run a different offset to OEM

Yes mate 17x7 and 48 offset. Will send you a pm and pics later as would only want what I paid and could drop off for you en route to collecting new car

Given the car a good clean inside and out :). Also been done for speeding (37 in a 30)... to be fair I had just come out a 50 and was slowing down. The speed van got me right next the limit change sign the bugger!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Buggyeye said:

Fighting my old insurance company for messing up my policy me thus leaving me uninsured. Despite me having proof they messed up they still insist I wasn't insured!

Take it to the ombudsman, they will address this, if they screwed up and you've got proof it's on their head surely. If go to the ombudsman.

AAAAAGH! Parked in an empty car park, and returned to find a van parked so close, I had to squeeze to get in the car. Held on to the top of the window frame and a hand round the side, so I did not catch my paintwork on his three years of filth. Got home and, getting out of car, noticed I had scratched the door card with my belt buckle, when squeezing in - bugger. Line of small holes across the middle, between the window roll and the armrest. 

6 hours ago, david1972 said:

Can't decide between blue or black mudflaps for the new steed....will be my first addition emoji41.png

blue is winning tonight :laugh:

Just dared to get my first insurance quote on the auto WRX (not from my current insurer I may add) - £650 incl protected NCB - how does that compare with what you guys have? - I have 17yrs NCB with only a single vehicle accident by SWMBO on my policy in the last 5 years.

EDIT

Quote 1 £650

Quote 2 £580

Quote 3 - has to get back to me as haven't come across some of the modifications before - really, they are only standard cosmetic? £955 joke

Quote 4 - Adrian flux - on hold too long before I got to speak with anybody, so rang off

Edited by david1972

6 minutes ago, Sandals said:

I'm fully comp (me and the wife) with 5 years NCB and all my mods for £382 with the flux

They are on my list to try, thanks :smile:

8 hours ago, david1972 said:

Just dared to get my first insurance quote on the auto WRX (not from my current insurer I may add) - £650 incl protected NCB - how does that compare with what you guys have? - I have 17yrs NCB with only a single vehicle accident by SWMBO on my policy in the last 5 years.

EDIT

Quote 1 £650

Quote 2 £580

Quote 3 - has to get back to me as haven't come across some of the modifications before - really, they are only standard cosmetic? £955 joke

Quote 4 - Adrian flux - on hold too long before I got to speak with anybody, so rang off

£650 is exactly what I paid.

22 hours ago, david1972 said:

EDIT

Quote 1 £650

Quote 2 £580

Hi,

Sorry about that, if you wanted to PM me your details we can give you a call to save you having to wait at all.

Kind regards,

Dan.

pm sent but nothing as yet - very frustrating and not good customer service (I would suggest), especially when linked specifically to the club :huh: