What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I'm trying the Shell v power diesel at the minute. I had normal Shell in to about qtr tank then brimmed it. So far a couple of mpg more on the average but will wait and see as it tends to be a tad higher for the first qtr.

Cheers

Alan

Flew back from corfu into Stansted airport shame that the holidays over , as we had a great time .

60 mile drive back put a grin back on my face though [emoji5]

Still trying to work out what I missed the most ....

Scoob

Bulldog

Ps4

Or proppa bacon [emoji4]

• Like 2

Ordered a set of OEM mudflaps for my Outback from the US of A.......even with shipping and potentially import tax, a full £20 cheaper than you can find in good old blighty  :)

Don't you just love rip-off Britain!

• Like 1

Well .....

Decided I need some new games for the ps4 [emoji19]

Love my dog to bits , but didn't miss her dribble and snoring to much [emoji5]

Enjoyed the proppa bacon [emoji4]

But the £50 worth of nitro I've got through since friday evening has by far put the biggest grin on my face [emoji39]

• Like 1

Ordered a set of OEM mudflaps for my Outback from the US of A.......even with shipping and potentially import tax, a full £20 cheaper than you can find in good old blighty  :)

Don't you just love rip-off Britain!

Don't suppose you've got the link to them mate? I've love a set for my legacy if they did any.

ta ;)

Don't suppose you've got the link to them mate? I've love a set for my legacy if they did any.

ta ;)

Here you go Tom mate - these are the on'e I've bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201123564298?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I took the liberty of looking in their eBay shop for you and found these which may be what you're after?:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-2009-Subaru-Legacy-Sedan-Splash-Guard-Mud-Flap-Set-Black-OEM-NEW-/321458272872?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ALegacy&hash=item4ad867fa68

That's assuming you are an 05-09 sedan (in their words lol). I'm not sure how competitive or otherwise the prices will be for you, once postage has been added mate. You'll have to speak to a stealer for a comparison.

• Like 1

Decided to spend the week short shifting see if it's having any effect on my fuel consumption. So far it's not hahaha !

Normal service to be resumed then mate  ;)

Ordered a pot of touch up paint today from my local dealer......one or two stone chips on my bonnet I want sorted before the weather turns  ;)

Here you go Tom mate - these are the on'e I've bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201123564298?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I took the liberty of looking in their ebay shop for you and found these which may be what you're after?:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-2009-Subaru-Legacy-Sedan-Splash-Guard-Mud-Flap-Set-Black-OEM-NEW-/321458272872?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ALegacy&hash=item4ad867fa68

That's assuming you are an 05-09 sedan (in their words lol). I'm not sure how competitive or otherwise the prices will be for you, once postage has been added mate. You'll have to speak to a stealer for a comparison.

thanks bud,

Ordered a pot of touch up paint today from my local dealer......one or two stone chips on my bonnet I want sorted before the weather turns  ;)

I've got a free tub of paint that was mixed by the guy that repaired my legacy, he also painted and fitted my spoiler and grille.

As you are in Co Durham, if you ever need body repairs doing give me a bell and I'll pass you on his details.

• Like 2