What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Ye i like it nice job m8

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I like your wheel setup mate, looks mean and still sit in the arch , could you give me some details please ie.

Make

Size

Coilovers?

Any rubbing?

Cheers

Con

55 WRX STI PPP

Thanks m8 i got my coilovers off eBay tbf £400 a set which was the cheapest i could find to be honest but there are a realy nice ride saying there coilovers i needed it still be smoothish for when the wife is in it with the baby the only rubbing i have is on full lock but its nufin major tbf but was thinking of rolling the rear arches cause its proper close

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Scareing the !Removed! out of myself in traffic again, oil pressure dropped to 0.9bar then picked up at least twice on way home, going to relocate sender and gubbins this week, the cars running better than it ever has so I'm a bit confused, maybe the battery's on it's way out and not holding charge

1.8-1.3 bar depending on if I've been sitting in traffic cooking away, I've always assumed it reads a little low being over no3 but it's freaking me out. It's almost as if the car wants to stall and that's why it's dropping

Mine reads 2.2-2.3 @90℃ lowest is 1.9 @98℃. Did it stay low or just a blip in the reading? If I sit at any speed with a 5 like 85 my pressure goes weird. Jumps about from 4.8-7.5. Do 80 or 90 and it sits steady at 6.0.

Got quoted £500 for a few minor touch ups/scratches cant be right can it?

Seems a bit steep is that a proper body shop or a 'chips away' place ?

Colin, it will slowly drop to .9 then I need to blip the throttle to stop it cutting out,

Yeah, I'm guessing it's all related, i'm leaning more towards alternator/ Battery not holding charge, been driving round with the lights/heater/radio all day see if it will charge haha.

Randomly my oil pressure light on dash would flicker when turning over now it's solid then goes out, I'll test the Battery tomorrow

Haha nope but I'm stuck for a 3rd one if I go down the centre console mount, volts or water temp ?

I can plug it into the laptop and check voltage seems a steady 13v but as it's free ware nowt to say that it's buggy too

I'd go for a water temp. All I hear is the manufacturers make them less accurate to avoid scaring the driver with the needle moving so much. Takes quite a temp increase before the needle moves.

Is there a dual volt/water gauge?