What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Never nice, you picking bits of gravel out ?

Not having a go but it amazes me that people ride bicycles without gloves let alone the people I see riding motorbikes. First thing your gonna do if he worst happens is pug your arms and hands out.

Sorry to hear you've had some more bad luck, I Used to cycle a lot always wore gloves, but as blackbosh found out you'll only fall off the day you don't wear them. I've made a mess of myself a few times on a cycle or rather not on a cycle but shortly after being on a cycle. The people that amaze me are the ones on motorbikes in shorts and T-shirts

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm a atgatt kind of guy on my motorbike but from cycling its gloves for grip and that's about it. First time I tried a helmet i went straight over the bars on a downhill section, don't remember hitting my head but I was cleaning the mud out of it when I worked out which way was up. Lesson learned on that one

Scrubbing gravel out of a fresh wound isn't fun but it's only what the medics would do so if I do it I can go easy on myself [emoji13]

Today I've been driving from place to place, walking, shopping and the odd bit of showing off against cars that think they are fast. Quite a fun day really, got myself a 42" LG LED tv to replace my old rubbish Techwood 32"... gaming is awesome now!

Oh and I hit this milestone..

post-2084-0-98777800-1414871269_thumb.jp

Today I've been driving from place to place, walking, shopping and the odd bit of showing off against cars that think they are fast. Quite a fun day really, got myself a 42" LG LED tv to replace my old rubbish Techwood 32"... gaming is awesome now!

Oh and I hit this milestone..

attachicon.gifWP_20141101_10_48_45_Pro.jpg

Maybe a little late mate but did u see the Tesco online deal? LG 42" with Xbox one and Forza for £499!!

Going to get to drive it to Scarborough later so that will be nice.

Oh was on the tele last night :-) motors tv did the castle Combe autumn classic and our race was on. In shot a couple of times but get some good mentions on the commentary. Dunno if they will repeat it though.

Cheers

Alan

Changed oil n filter , fitted vibe door speakers and sorted out a electrical issue which was causing a intermittent fault with the rear wash wiper .

Warmed it up and took it for a b road blast, returned with jaguar and st focus scalps and a twitchy clutch leg due to a bit of adrenaline [emoji12]

• Like 2

Today I failed to have time to wash the car again...getting me down now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep me too, got my new clay cloths to try and a sample of refinish glaze to try out but sadly no time (or weather) to actually manage it. Got 2 dirty cars on the drive now [emoji20]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk