What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Fitted a new cv axle on front n/s with the aid of my new 40 quid impact wrench from machinemart (wish i,d bought one years ago). Was gonna do the otherside but my back went taking the wheel off so had to get my 15 year old son off his xbox and teach him how to use a torque wrench while the wife made me a brew. I could get used to this supervising lark. haha

• Like 2

Surprised you managed to get your boy off his xbox,I think a bomb would have to go off before mine moved :lol:

Yep mines the same if I wasn't so embarrassed about his bedroom I'd take a picture of it and show you how lazy my lad is. I know I was never as bad as him :( 

20141127_162705_zps2053f5fe.jpgThese came today bought from a very nice guy off eBay from France of all places :D He is English not saying I have a problem with the French. Even if the only french guy I would shake hands with is Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (<<<Googled that) Husband. Just because I know it's the closest I'd get to her Pi$$ flaps ;) 

I don't know mate. I guess he may have left it there for storage or something...it was in an area next to the dyno room out of the way. Should have asked Keith but...well just felt uncomfortable...silly I know.

What an awesome looking beast of a car! Didn't realise he had converted the lights into multiple air intakes...must be so fun to drive...him thread certainly inspired me.

Yeah looks and drives amazing from the videos. I know he wanted offers around £40k before he past :( still guts me :( I know what you mean about asking don't think it helps because he spent a lot of time there too. They helped him build it anyway I remember seeing him going through the build :) If I won the lottery I'd buy it now I really would I'd not even change it and keep it as a bit remembrance for him for events and shows. I'd drive it still but wouldn't touch it in anyway to alter it at all :)