What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

lol I would mate, but the missus is watching the telly. Not a chance im getting in the way of those soaps. Not even unwrapped them yet :(

they do feel really nice though, nice and firm

The tyres, or your lass? [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Definitely spark plug, left it with my brother in law last night. Got a message before which consisted of these words exactly...

"Coil pack smashed and plug fu**ed. Threads in head damaged... oh s**t"

So not sounding good :(. Not 100% how serious that is?

The plugs have been in for a year, I took the car is because it had a bad misfire. We found 2 of the coil packs were knackered so replaced them. (Also had turbo refurbished and a new up pipe put on). Car was running lovely after it but turbo had to be run in, after doing the run in period we give a bit and a misfire started again and plugs were going to be replaced tonight... car gave it up last night so didn't make it. I would say the misfiring cylinder built up too much pressure?

Adjusted the bracket on my new exhaust cos i'm fed up of it constantly bashing the heat shield :angry: . Removed a nicely toasted snail from inside said heat shield :huh: . Gave her a good thrashing (car not snail) up and down the motorway to test :D . Had a chat with another scooby driver at the petrol station.

• Like 3

have you tried driving into manchester in rush hour at the moment, even a toasted snail would be quicker. Mind you once they finish putting in the new bus lane everyone will be using public transport so the roads will be empty :lol:

Last day in Ireland, heading off tonight for the long haul home, only 220 miles but obviously there's a 2.5hr ferry crossing first. Aiming to be home early hours[emoji17]. Still at least the roads will be empty. Lie in tomorrow.

Taxed car last Friday, got email last night saying i'd got bank details wrong and that now car wasn't taxed, not helpful as in Ireland. Several calls later managed to convince someone at DVLA that I could pay direct over the phone. Means I can drive home without fear of a fine, would have had to drive whether taxed or not but pretty sure they've got ANPR systems on the A55. Lucky escape in the end [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got the new tyres fitted an asked them to do a four wheel alignment.

Rears were out 4mm, although they said the bolts were seized on so they couldn't do it. Would 4 mm effect things?

They adjusted the front wheel alignment, although now my steering wheel isn't straight. Annoying. -.-