What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

**** easy to be honest, thought I'd be fighting with seized bolts after reading horror stories, cracked them all off undid crossmember while still on car, dropped all out then popped new crossmember bushes in and 'box mount. Then the fun started tightened crossmember up before placing back but had to loosen it to get the rear bolt holes aligned, the torque specs were silly 114 for the 19mm bolts ? I just went by feel as if I'd used the wrench I'd have sheared them.

The rear crossmember bush on one side wouldn't go all the way up so undid the rear and started again,

Not sure why but it refused to go in totally square so I did my best and gonna let it all bed in then take another look next week when I've done some milage on it may squish into place

Well my poor little car looks like its been playing in dirty puddles all week. Well it kind of has been, been going to the same site in Chester all week down a crappy dark road, got to go there again tomorrow, looks like I'll be dropping into Shell garage tomorrow on the way home to apply some liberal use of their pressure washer [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Terrible, resorting to a car wash. You've sooo gone down in my estimation. [emoji6]

Someone scraped down the side of my wife's car, fortunately it looks like the merest brush and rather than go through insurance and all that hassle, it looks like a little polish and it should come out, if not I'll be pity g the claim in, not seen it in daylight yet so won't know till tomorrow.

Not having a great few months with cars all in all

Gambits got shares in clay cloth I reckon, either that or he thinks if he mentions them enough he'll get freebies [emoji6]

Agree, no excuse to use a car wash unless you really hate your paintwork [emoji12]

I'm actually leaving mine filthy in preference to using a car wash, much as that pains me

• Like 1

That would be nice I doubt he will see it but if he does just incase. 

After Smart cars, smartphones and smart tellies, now we have smart clay Cloths. With the power to clean right through to the shine, with it's One formulation to remove toughest dirt and grime from the paint the clay cloth gives you more power to your elbow for almost instant results. Don't delay clay today.

​Not in conjunction with any sexual aids.

• Like 1

Gutted, I thought the same about Taken 2, hoped they'd have improved this one. :( my mates and I still take the **** with that final scene where he kills the main guy at the end with a tap on the forehead with his palm. We do that to each other whenever someone's acting up lol.

Are any of those kick plates available with STi logos?

Gutted, I thought the same about Taken 2, hoped they'd have improved this one. :( my mates and I still take the **** with that final scene where he kills the main guy at the end with a tap on the forehead with his palm. We do that to each other whenever someone's acting up lol.

Are any of those kick plates available with STi logos?

I can find out for you mate.

Well looks like the woman that hit my wife's car is going to settle and pay the £142 it's going to cost for a new trim. Looks like I'm taking the car in next week to get it done.

Just off to clean them both now the weather is brightening up. Feel a wax and polish session coming on.