What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Where abouts you heading Stants? The dales are lovely

Got a cottage in west burton till Friday.

I love it up there it's only an hour away from me so I go up regularly either camping in summer or used to hire a cottage in winter up until a couple of years ago.

Great driving roads I'll be going long way up through Grassington and over the top [emoji2]

lol anyone remember me banging on about that passat ****** boxing me in on my drive?

He boxed me in again this morning, but happened to be leaving for work (presumably work) at the same time as me, so it wasn't a problem. Got home earlier, parked hanging off my drive and onto the path preventing him blocking me in. The missus noticed that he's had to park elsewhere now. 

I notice that he's visiting a family across the street (couple with two kids). However, he only visits when the fella (who looks like a tradesmen and seems to works away) is not home lol. He's rarely there on a weekend when when the fella is home, but always when he's not there in the week. 

And yes I'm a nosey bugger :)

• Like 1

Tom you should say to the guy across the road something like "can you tell the guy that keeps visiting you to park his car elsewhere" and then its two birds one stone . If its something going on behind that guys back he now knows and will probably trash the guys car...

• Like 1

lol anyone remember me banging on about that passat ****** boxing me in on my drive?

He boxed me in again this morning, but happened to be leaving for work (presumably work) at the same time as me, so it wasn't a problem. Got home earlier, parked hanging off my drive and onto the path preventing him blocking me in. The missus noticed that he's had to park elsewhere now.

I notice that he's visiting a family across the street (couple with two kids). However, he only visits when the fella (who looks like a tradesmen and seems to works away) is not home lol. He's rarely there on a weekend when when the fella is home, but always when he's not there in the week.

And yes I'm a nosey bugger :)

Ask the fella who is that keeps blocking you in that visits his house when hes not in.

Overtook a lorry this morning, he was doing 30 down a country lane (wide enough for two cars). Half way past him he sways onto my side and causes me to drive on the verge [emoji20] I could have cried! Luckily nothing was damaged, the car is just very muddy now! My fault I guess for overtaking.

attachicon.gifWP_20150113_08_37_43_Pro.jpg

Sounds like a lucky escape, was the interior as muddy as the outside after that [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Got to dales via back roads, bit to quickly for the misses liking, made her feel a bit queasy, first time I've had a proper load in the car and it still pulls hard [emoji51]

Things are looking up on the weather front too

cae76d95812549aea76b7759a23fcfb3.jpg