What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Those the silver droplinks nick ? Can't believe they charge an extra 30 quid to have them gold.

Yea, they were £40 cheaper on Scoobyworld. Plus they said the gold ones are discontinued, can't even find them on Whitelines website so was a no brainer to get the silver ones instead.

Ash - I definitely won't have them fitted before the 13th. Going to be at least May, possibly June before I do. Waiting until Ive got all the parts then going to have it all done at once with a full geo setup.

Around here it`s the Asian bretheren........Evos, Skylines, Imprezas, Q7s, Range Rovers etc.......how can an 18 yr old afford these i`v no idea.

Hire cars !

Big venue near me where they hold weddings etc, all turn up then spend the rest of the day driving up and down the bypass,

And good old hp there's a glut of c63's around aswell, no wonder when MB finance were offering six grand down and 500 a month on the final runout models a while back

Repaired the botched head unit wiring and fitted a new double din head unit in place of the single slot left by the previous owner.

Cocked up a little though, the model I bought isn't compatible with steering wheel controls, D'oh!

Still, all my door speakers now work and it'll do me until I can find a Blaupunkt Cape Town 945 at the right price. :)

post-4108-0-31249100-1427997884_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Boot/ rear seat back can get in the way sometimes it can be reached by folding down, other people have removed it for easier access.

Think i've broken my gearbox, missed 3rd twice the other day. Now I'm getting a little crunch occasionally when going from 2nd to 3rd [emoji25]

Took it out this morning and was ok but this afternoon it's started again

I'll keep an eye on it and maybe double De clutch in that gear for good measure