What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I thought I'd stumbled onto the wrong page then...

Saw a Blob eye WR1 Subaru this morning, think it's a coppers!

haha yeah its a mess lol. Was meaning to make a few calls for quotes today but didnt get chance with all this work malarky. :(

Just finished fitting new alternator belt due to squeaky power steering, when I got It I saw why it was squeaky... Damn thing was perished and had almost split in 2 straight down the middle of the belt lol [emoji15]

• Like 1

Well I gave the clay cloth a run out and got the car a bit cleaner for tomorrow :)

Can't be arsed with inside it now though lol

Just keep the windows shut, no one will notice.

Mine's covered in Sahara sand which I need to wash off.

Bl@@dy immigrant sand coming over here taking over our cars, costing me money and using up my car washing resources.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just keep the windows shut, no one will notice.

Mine's covered in Sahara sand which I need to wash off.

Bl@@dy immigrant sand coming over here taking over our cars, costing me money and using up my car washing resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats my thinking :) 

Hit the biggest speed hump in the world this afternoon thought the shock tower was gonna come through the bonnet.

Been to Huddersfield this eve for tea at friends. Got cut up by some knobber in a 55 plate celica driving like a c**t managed to split him And his mate (**** 1.4 clio) at a set of lights by Coincidence. So clio boy decided to ride my bumper for a mile towards the m62 celica boy was waiting for me & him at a lay by beofre the slip road, let me pass then continued to harass me round the roundabout. Why do these people bother ?

Wet roundabout and a long drag up onto the 62. Needless to say when they finally caught up they weren't too happy and were wanting to have another go,

• Like 2

Hit the biggest speed hump in the world this afternoon thought the shock tower was gonna come through the bonnet.

Been to Huddersfield this eve for tea at friends. Got cut up by some knobber in a 55 plate celica driving like a c**t managed to split him And his mate (**** 1.4 clio) at a set of lights by Coincidence. So clio boy decided to ride my bumper for a mile towards the m62 celica boy was waiting for me & him at a lay by beofre the slip road, let me pass then continued to harass me round the roundabout. Why do these people bother ?

Wet roundabout and a long drag up onto the 62. Needless to say when they finally caught up they weren't too happy and were wanting to have another go,

Twats [emoji35]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Refitted my standard interior, ran the active sub leads and phono leads through the cabin and spent an hour looking for somewhere to feed the power lead into the engine bay and then admitted defeat.

I've spent most of the afternoon trying to remove my boot torsion bars. !Removed! frustrating and they still wont come out. 

the ones that hold the boot open?

I was trying with mine for hours, then realized one of the brackets is hinged and moves out of the way. only took me 5 mins when I had worked it out. I know the legacy might be different to a blob, but it's got to be worth a look

had to have a look at my fuel pump to try and sort out an annoying problem. my fuel gauge hasn't been working properly, when full it read half and doesn't move for over 100 miles, then drops. it had the fuel light on and was on empty, it only took 41 litres to fill up (normally about 50 litres)

then I finally got around to fitting a plain black sun strip that I bought about 2 years ago :lol:

removed the tax disc holder and garage sticker from rear window, looks loads better

That right?

Will see what I've got to use tomorrow then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Megs on my sons 98 Yaris which were really bad. We got them looking like new but now they need doing again, I think a waxing should be enough to make em stay cleaner longer.

Picked up the car yesterday... now on the final stretch. Refit bumper, spoiler, lights then do the brakes, replace coolant hose, sort ABS light (think it's the wrong cv joint we put on) then finish off with a wash, polish and wax :). Give it a couple of weeks (y)

• Like 4

Picked up the car yesterday... now on the final stretch. Refit bumper, spoiler, lights then do the brakes, replace coolant hose, sort ABS light (think it's the wrong cv joint we put on) then finish off with a wash, polish and wax :). Give it a couple of weeks (y)

Nbo soon then mate[emoji106]