What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

just been two a few places asking for my wheel balancing doing, one place said i need one new tyre, other place said i need two new ones,

who was it that bought them online and got them put on themselves?

is this a cheaper option?

Before I started to now...

post-1739-14348180499_thumb.jpg

post-1739-143481806373_thumb.jpg

So far I've....

Snow foamed

clay cloth company clay-mitted [emoji106]

Polished

Polished glass

Washed rubber mats

Dressed tyres

Still got to hoover and wax then all ready for NBO [emoji1]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

nice one there some brigestone potenzas on there for 68 quid and local garage to me that will fit them for a tenner so might be tempted

Better to get them so they match the others pal unless you're changing all 4. They don't like having different treads.

I've cleaned my car ready for NBO tomorrow. Applied a quick layer a wax using my awesome machine polisher and it started raining! Had to run around like a mad man to quickly buff it off by hand then. !Removed! weather! Ah well, it'll no doubt look at mess again by time I've driven up there anyway.

Looking good Dave!

• Like 1

Better to get them so they match the others pal unless you're changing all 4. They don't like having different treads.

I've cleaned my car ready for NBO tomorrow. Applied a quick layer a wax using my awesome machine polisher and it started raining! Had to run around like a mad man to quickly buff it off by hand then. !Removed! weather! Ah well, it'll no doubt look at mess again by time I've driven up there anyway.

Looking good Dave!

yeah was going to get 4 

got pirelli on at the moment but need something cheaper but will be decent,

any one used federal formoza? seem to have decent reviews 

I bought the firestones on here just cos the ratings seemed good and the tread pattern looked good lol

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=18510429.110.28387&sowigan=So&Breite=215&Quer=45&Felge=17&Speed=W&kategorie=6&Marke=&ranzahl=4&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&suchen=Show%20tyres&sort_by=preis&rsmFahrzeugart=ALL&search_tool=standard&weiter=60

They've got toyos on there if you want something soft n sticky , que gambit

• Like 1

Nag mate we manages to get our money back and re book this one for less money, the other place the guy was skimming off his business to pay for the house ! Another pic to make you all a bit envious ☺

3d3ec0856e0118d634a4f28aaf94a646.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ok Dave here's mine then :) had to go to my sisters after which is where I've taken the pic. The none STi fog covers are my cheap ones I have on in between shows and meets since my originals got stolen.

wgrfao.jpg

That looks amazing Stants! Nope you're having a good time mate!

• Like 4

Coolant problem solved, wouldn't run properly or idle, no boost. Much head scratching later found an air pipe under the inlet manifold broken. Hopefully replace it with something tomorrow. Does anyone know if the new pipe being a slightly bigger would matter?

Where is it you are at Stants? Looks awesome!

I've been dragged down with helping family this weekend, especially today with it being fathers day. The Subaru didn't move since thursday, finally managed to take it out for a spin tonight and raced some bikes :). Attached the Gopro to the car, lost it.... found it again 30 minutes later lol.

Took it to a charity car show we had a nice variety of cars on the stand my v1sti ,v3 sti v limited ra, v5 sti, usdm and uk bugs ,jdm/UK sti blobs ,hawk spec C and spec D ,veilside supra and a 500+ftlb fair lady .

All sorts of motors there from us muscle to old school fords and porkas to lotus didn't take many pics but this spec C was a minter

20150621_102401_zpsfmbsekcy.jpg

20150621_102447_zps6uwvum5q.jpg

20150621_102432_zpstmuttomf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1