What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Got stuck on that van fire just off M40 this morning, cost me an hour. But once past that m25 was easy, no trouble at all, though I did deliberately avoid Dartford. Whereabouts are you, I'm on the road widening on the Tonbridge to M25 stretch

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

But nothing like the guy I was with who asked an operator for his F91, and despite me pointing out they don't exist anymore, still issued a non conformance., and then promptly and publicly got gunned down. There's safety and then there's idiots. I'm more sensible, don't look at fee extinguisher expiry dates when there's cranes and excavators on site.

Paid godspeed, should be with me by the time I get home ☺

Just a bit gutted I didn't know that they were knackered before I bought a new rim + 4 tyres would have been a perfect excuse to upgrade to 17" and 4pots.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I've been avoiding listening to the inevitable noise coming from the car.... when the car is warm after a good blast I get a whine from the diff :(. Fine when cold though, can't hear it over the exhaust note. Going to do a gear oil change to see if it helps.

Plan A - Replace Diff

Plan B - Replace Diff and get gearbox reconditioned

Plan C - 6 speed, bigger intercooler, injectors, fuel pump and remap!

Plan D - Replace Diff, sell car, upgrade

Obviously each option goes up in price!

Well, the foam has collapsed in my drivers seat. No drama as things like this go wrong from time to time. Took car in over a month ago now to a local dealer. They took photos etc, been chasing since to get an answer and they keep telling me it's Subaru UK taking their time. So eventually I decide to take matters into my own hands and contact Subaru UK myself to see why my warranty claim is stalled. The chap checks my car details and says there are and have been no warranty claims against my reg. so basically the dealers haven't done anything and are lying to me. What I can't figure out is what the benefit to them is of that, they'll get paid for a warranty claim?