What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yay ! Test driven all is ok, pedal doesn't seem as stiff but I've not driven her for nearly two weeks stops ok and all discs even temp just getting loads of new caliper smell. Going to re bleed on sat. Just hope it starts in the morning as no way of charging tonight

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Well it started and done 30 miles but the n/s disc is still getting a little hotter than the o/s.

Everything is sliding free and not binding anywhere ??

Just a thought... Don't subarus have a cross over braking system type thing, so if it fails it stills works on two opposing corners?

Could there still be a bit of air in the line on the or something on the opposite corner, causing it to over compensate?

Just a thought... Don't subarus have a cross over braking system type thing, so if it fails it stills works on two opposing corners?

Could there still be a bit of air in the line on the or something on the opposite corner, causing it to over compensate?

Tell the fat cat's they don't need anymore money :angry:

Yer was thinking about this the other day of everyone just stopped paying road tax and refused to pay the fines and stuff. Do you think they would scrap it as they can no collect it from everyone.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Yer was thinking about this the other day of everyone just stopped paying road tax and refused to pay the fines and stuff. Do you think they would scrap it as they can no collect it from everyone.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I think if we all stood united and told the government we won't stand for their bullshit anymore we could get a lot changed for the better. problem is the have to anger a lot of people at once for anyone to get off the're !Removed! to do anything otherwise we're happy to just get on with it in the country :(

I reckon so as most cars do these days, there was loads of conflicting info on where to start bleeding so I just went nsr osr nsf osf ?

Anyone do it differently?

Went out last night to enjoy the sunshine by a river, decided to go in the Leon to save fuel. Instantly regretted it when I got to the car park, loads of nice cars and bikes then there's me in a rubbish Leon :(. Felt really uncool!

cauld have been worser mate,no subaru ther when you got home just the seat, so next time if you do the same ,,just stop & think, yeah but I have my subaru wrx at home.

I reckon so as most cars do these days, there was loads of conflicting info on where to start bleeding so I just went nsr osr nsf osf ?

Anyone do it differently?

I actually got something right?! Makes a nice change.

I won't try and jump ahead of myself... But would bleeding opposing corners help? For example; OSR, NSF, NSR, OSF?

I had a new radiator and thermostat fitted, hopefully this will cure the problems I've been having.

I've also bought a few little bits to tart up the engine bay, a performance air filter and a heater matrix.

• Like 1

It's not been all that bad to be honest, I've managed to get parts cheap from other forum members and luckily we've been able to do all of the work ourselves

I daren't count up how much I've spent... I just keep counting how much I could've spent if someone else had to do the work!

• Like 1

Why do motorcyclist think they own the !Removed! Road, was Road testing and making minor fuel pressure and turbo boost adjustments minding my own business and two come up behind my revving and flashing their lights idiots.