What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Been looking at getting one of those too. 

Yesterday i went to Carnetix to get my suspension setup done and made a new friend.

IMG_1316.JPG

Getting setup

IMG_1322.JPG

IMG_1323.JPG

Good God! What a difference all this has made. It was well set up to start with but now its unreal. Due to to me getting quite a extreme fast road setup with it being a weekend fun car 90% of the time, the slow speed steering and feel is a bit weird with me almost going a bit wide sometimes since im not putting enough turn on compared to what it required before. Which is taking some getting used to. But, when at speed it just drags you round corners in a way ive never felt before! Its hard to describe, just spooky how it sticks itself in and around corners now.Like i say, it is like being dragged around them. Its ace!

Also due to my new droplinks and ARB ive got a lot more mid corner adjust-ability. Now a lot easier to make the rear move about a bit which kills any and all understeer. Feels awesome too :D 

The guys and gals at Carnetix were ace too. Did a brilliant job, can tell theyre very knowledgeable and take a lot of pride in their work. Highly recommend them.

Also had this parked outside which was interesting to look around even if it isnt a Scoob.

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

• Like 1

Just went for the standard ones from ICP in the end... I'll have a look at upgrading all round once my wallet's recovered from the new engine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah i see, I went for pagid's myself. Seem to do the job nicely.

The rear's were really quite knackered anyway so I'll probably notice a marked improvement for now anyway

sounds good mate, get some braided lines on too :)

post-3931-143664087444_thumb.jpg

Just had a go at this car cleaning business... I'm sure practice will make perfect, but I'm quite impressed. Unlike my girlfriend will be when I explain why I'm now late to pick her up from work

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1436640871.953721.jpg

Just had a go at this car cleaning business... I'm sure practice will make perfect, but I'm quite impressed. Unlike my girlfriend will be when I explain why I'm now late to pick her up from work

thats a lovely looking legacy mate :)

More than likely bearing failure,not sure if I will replace it with another one yet,I got it dirt cheap £425 so not worth spending any more money on, it's already had 4 new tyres,only last week, you got to draw a line somewhere.....