What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Now I've been looking around in my free time admiring turbos, fuel pumps and so on... thinking "If i just save this much I can do that..." while doing this I noticed this:

http://www.scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=68&products_id=1403

I have been wanting a Boost Gauge so thought this was pretty good, any ideas?

I went with the prosport evo gauges just because I like the start up display :D and read it's more accurate with it being digital, if it is or not I'm not sure. I know a few people who have them and like Stants said I would shop around I think you could price it up cheaper on Fleebay 

• Like 1

Fitted a new knock sensor over weekend ordering new maf today and reinstalled original air filter .

Anybody else use impreza as everyday car? What millage to a tank are people getting ?

I use mine everyday. If I'm honest I just close my eyes when I look at the fuel I couldn't tell you what MPG I get :D 

I did have it on the OBDII reader once and did see I got it to 31.5 MPG driving very slow everywhere. and then I was booting it around private roads  :ph34r:  and had it almost to 11mpg  :lol:

My mpg on the way home wasn't that good as I had a race with a Honda Prelude from my village... he's faster! Didn't realise it was that quick, I was going all out on the straight and it was getting closer and closer lol. He flashed his hazzards and gave me a thumbs up when he turned off :) . Will ask him what he's running when I see him around

All my goodies are here now...oh look, a bank holiday weekend...hmmm.

Dealer called to say touch up paint has arrived at just over£11....happy with that [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Some BMW overtook me on the way home today, wasn't impressed :angry: . So took him straight back and slowed back down... he then sat miles behind me B) .

Oil change tonight, then perhaps next week get a boost gauge fitted

• Like 1

Some BMW overtook me on the way home today, wasn't impressed :angry: . So took him straight back and slowed back down... he then sat miles behind me B) .

Hehe i do love reading these sort of posts [emoji38]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

went for a 30 mile round trip (to the dentist :() had a BMW think he was clever about halfway along the A1 (between home and destination ofc) he decided to overtake me and sit just in front of me @ 65 till i noticed that the outside lane was empty for a fairly long stretch so i put my toe down and undertook him and just left him behind lol i think i may've seen him later on and he didn't look too happy but i love playing "games" with BMW/Audi drivers

• Like 4