What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Easy to solve chap see it all the time at work, it will be corrosion on the pad carriers causing the pads to stick. Take them apart and make sure pads slide back and forth easily

I think your right on the money there. Will sort it on the morrow.

[emoji106]

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

Hi quick question guys. Would a VF48 turbo from a 2015 STI fit onto my 08 WRX? Currently have a stock TD04 in place.

Edit:

so I have take a look and don't think it would as it won't directly bolt onto the tmic.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

Not all today but whats to come.

Orders sti pink front star badge

Wheel centre subaru decal as I've one missing

(Subarubits)

Hks super dragger cat back arriving this week.

Mintex Disks and adl pads all around last week.

Fittted a nice set of Rubber mats after washing em with soap and large sweeping brush. Fitted perfectly, (good strong pair stayed with me for years.)

Just been driving around playing with cars and bikes if the mood takes me. Had a go with some bikes on a straight, didn't do too bad considering they were big bikes ;).

Also saw a White Blob Spec C this morning, sounded and looked awesome!

• Like 2

Just been driving around playing with cars and bikes if the mood takes me. Had a go with some bikes on a straight, didn't do too bad considering they were big bikes ;).

Also saw a White Blob Spec C this morning, sounded and looked awesome!

Ive had CBR 600's, suzuki bandits etc try to over take me for no apparent reason other than being morons thinking they own the road then they can't get past [emoji3]
  • Like 1

Just having a massive row with the dealer who fixed my seat a few weeks back, since they've done it its collapsed again, Subaru UK want the seat stripped down but won't accept the cost if nothing can be found, which is fair enough because it'll be due to the dealer doing something wrong, only the dealer wants to put that cost risk onto me. So basically, if they can't find why the seat has collapsed, even though the dealer has accepted its collapsed and that they previously repaired it, it'll be my cost.

I know what will happen, they'll find its a couple of clips come undone and then tell me they couldn't find anything and that'll be £200 please. So they ***** up and I end up paying for them to fix their ***** up!

I'm fuming so I'm having a rant, sorry

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk