What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

As much as I like the idea I'm sure not many people will get it unless you explain it but I guess thats the same with most I guess. :( 

Already get that with the rebel logo on the front, it's a thing only geeks will get.

Still if I put my rebel pilots bash hat in the back it may become clear.

• Like 1

Replaced the rat's nest wireing on the I.C.E so the cd player stay's were it should,& doesn't rocket back in the dash under braking & the bonus is my Scooby won't set on fire now,cos the (can I say Muppet?) who did this install wants shooting at dawn.& i'm cool with that idea.Infact I get a feeling of well being about that thought :ph34r:

• Like 2

I did have ιt carbon wrapped!! Was happy with ιt till we had a couple of really hot days.. You could see the edges going.. !Removed! me off so stripped ιt ɑnd painted ιt.

Much happier now, the standard silver/grey looks tacky as

• Like 2

Standard Scooby speakers really are Crud :o  "What the hell were they thinking of in Subaru's audio department in 2001 that said let's make the system sound like a bunch of monkey's hitting a wheely bin coupled with white noise?".The mind boggles :wacko:

• Like 1