What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Not really, your the spark didn't want to tell you how to suck eggs and what not, where did you take the constant live from the clock ?

Only thing I can think of is if you attached the 12v live to the headlight switch and it doesn't like it

Gutted. Thought you might have known something I was missing then :(.

Yea, took the permanent a ignition lives from clock and the light live from the headlight dip toggle. All tested and getting correct voltage when they should. What's most confusing is how they work amber in day and white at night. Makes no sense why they'd work that way but switch themselves off the other way without lights on....

Nick you want to use the radio live and earn, that is the best solution for voltage, don't use the amber wire as it makes no difference to performance of the gauges, this is if you want it to dim and go bright.

Mine are wired up as about and the only thing nine doesn't have is the closing ceremony due to turbo timer. Hope it helps and if not pop me a pm or I'll show you Monday.

Fitter new hard Y pipe and gave it a good clean.

• Like 1

Haha, no it's earthing kit, bought it to try and cure my sometimes erratic idle, however whn I was at garage today popped it on the select monitor and turned it up by 100rpm so will have to see.

Also finally installed sub properly

Yeah martins been telling me how it was a ball ache this morning . Have you just got them amber all the time then ?

Yea just amber all time, was going to leave them at that but I can't actually see them in daylight at all when Amber so going to have to sort it.

The place I bought them from has sent me a email back with instructions on how to test if it's the gauges at fault or not so going to pop to Martins again on Monday and see if he has time to have a quick look for me. & if he hasn't got time I'll do it myself and borrow his solder if i manage to crack it.

Ash - I need the orange wire as I want them to switch colours when I turn headlights on. Like I say I can't see the amber in day at all and White would be too bright at night.

Well I've been running Shell Diesel Nitro for a couple weeks now and I've been monitoring how the car performs and the fuel economy. Upshot is, the car actually runs better on standard Shell Diesel, fuel economy is better, the car runs a little less jumpy when pulling away, there might be a very slight drop in responsiveness between the nitro and the standard but to be honest it's not worth the extra bucks. Fuel economy dropped from around 56mpg to around 52/3mpg. It's had a full tank of standard diesel now and it seems a bit happier. Not sure the boxer diesel likes the nitro.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

!Removed! CARS!!!! Why does nothing ever go right?

First of all, the headlights. Fitted, looked great. Washed the car and this happened:

dg4dgl.jpg

Condensation all on the inside of the lense. FFS!!!!! Same on the other side too. Promised me they didn't do this! Just sent him a message, been polite to start with. Will just wait to see his reply.

!Removed! it, I'm off to pub now.

Damn, I saw your post of your new headlights and I immediately thought back to my experience a month ago. I took the apart. One I put back together using a hairdryer and the other I decided needed sealant.

The one I didn't seal let in condensation...took me about an hour to remove the headlight, hairdryer the headlight bone dry then seal it up the rubber sealant.

It's rained and I've washed it a few times now and it's been fine [emoji3]

Well I've been running Shell Diesel Nitro for a couple weeks now and I've been monitoring how the car performs and the fuel economy. Upshot is, the car actually runs better on standard Shell Diesel, fuel economy is better, the car runs a little less jumpy when pulling away, there might be a very slight drop in responsiveness between the nitro and the standard but to be honest it's not worth the extra bucks. Fuel economy dropped from around 56mpg to around 52/3mpg. It's had a full tank of standard diesel now and it seems a bit happier. Not sure the boxer diesel likes the nitro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting you say that. I used to have classic cars (50's, 60's, 70's) and they hated Shell regular petrol. Made them run very roughly. Any other petrol station was fine..,Esso, BP, Texaco etc

What happened with the springs rick ?

Just finished at sss new rocker gaskets done :-D

I got ripped of by some prick in Scotland at motorspeed they have took over Gmax suspension.Ive ordered the springs 2 sundays ago and nothing.I got to snide dodgy tracking numbers which didn't add up and now he doesn't answer his phone.So a claim has gone into paypal to get my money back how ever long that takes.So ive now made an enquiry to Spring coil in Sheffield to see if I can have some springs made for the forester

I got ripped of by some prick in Scotland at motorspeed they have took over Gmax suspension.Ive ordered the springs 2 sundays ago and nothing.I got to snide dodgy tracking numbers which didn't add up and now he doesn't answer his phone.So a claim has gone into paypal to get my money back how ever long that takes.So ive now made an enquiry to Spring coil in Sheffield to see if I can have some springs made for the forester

Rick....if you file a claim against him with eBay they will straight away take the money back from his Paypal account.

Unless he honours the transaction he won`t get it back, you will!

• Like 1

Rick....if you file a claim against him with Ebay they will straight away take the money back from his Paypal account.

Unless he honours the transaction he won`t get it back, you will!

It wasn't through eBay.It was through a website but I paid through paypal.The company is called gmax suspension but it went bust.so when you pay for things it automaticly goes to the company who took over it who is motorspeed.Ive got the evidence on my bank statement on my online banking that I paid for it