The new wagon

Yep, modding in moderation as the wife is always monitoring, so far i have the inovit rims, 4 x 225/40/18 boots, the BOV, will be getting the clutch done in a few weeks, suspension in the next 6-8 weeks although not decided which yet and finally the cam belt kit which is due in about 2k.

Thats about as far into the future as i can afford right now  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Well we all have that problem. Well most I'm also in the same boat have to put my idea up to management :D 

But good start I think and a nice list, I'd get some morette too but thats just me :D  

• 2 weeks later...

And now fitted, one thing i didn't check was the hub size, need a set of spigot rings and center caps.

Really bad photos, will get some better ones once daylight arrives, might even throw a sponge at it.

post-2009-0-50565000-1395431665_thumb.jp     post-2009-0-33772600-1395431675_thumb.jp     post-2009-0-82193400-1395431685_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Cheers guys, I will eventually get window tints although Im hoping to restrain myself from rubbing one out in the back seat.

Saving for complete polybush and suspension next, I can foresee arguments with the wife in my very near future :huh:   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...