If you could punch anyone in the face who would it be?

Scooby Pete

With the Passing of Bob Crowe (RMT trade union leader) who caused so much miserey for Londoners, it got me thinking, If you could with no repercussions walk upto someone and punch them in the face who would it be?

One day I saw Ken (Odius Cretin) Livingston in town campaigning for the London Mayoral elections and had to restrain myself from just going upto him and punching the sanctimonius git in the face.

Thats a good en too he get's my back up. have to leave Joey Essex wouldn't want to knock any sense into him I love it when he's on Celebrity juice  :lol:

Swap Joey Essex for David Cameron ;) 

How about the whole cast of that American piffle Big Bang theory....absolute garbage that my daughter poisons our TV with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never watched it. My daughter only ever comes down now to bath or shower or to scurry for food and hide up stairs :) 

How about the whole cast of that American piffle Big Bang theory....absolute garbage that my daughter poisons our TV with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for that Dave you've made my list.

Sacrilege, bbt is one of the best shows on tele.

Ken Livingston

David1972 :P