Would you throw your STI round Nurbugring like this?

King^Lee

Been round it once and I will admit I probably drove round it safer than I do on the streets. it's amazing how big them rumble strips are from the track. But if I could afford to be a little bit more aggressive and attack them and not worry about getting my car back home I would maybe have a go in a slower time than that he's done that track before :D  

I'm with you on that on Gambit.

Right handed. Anyone catch the reg? Don't want to end up buying after he's had it.

P.s I've got oven gloves just like that. I'm going to wear the tomorrow down to Sainsburys and pretend I'm a racing car driver :D

Yea that's more like it. No way would I do it in my car, but give me one where I don't have to worry about damage/repairs/driving it afterwards and I'd give it a damn good go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a couple of times now. It is incredibly fun and incredibly scary all at the same time. I was constantly worrying about crashing or blowing the engine up because it is a long way to walk home!!  :lol:

• Like 1