world cup !

stants

I know this won't appeal to everyone but I absolutely love it and can' t wait to the point where I'm like a kid a Christmas. Who's your money on whatuyou looking forward to and if you hate it what plans do you have to avoid it ?

I think we have been playing some promising looking footie..least were not scared to have the ball these days. But I yhinknyou could be right mate. The heat is gonna kill us.

I think Argentina could be right up there

Used to love the World cup I use to get the TV out on the front invite loads people round BBQ flags out you name it. But now don't get too excited I will watch it. But I think Roy's Rolls is the wrong man for the job, he's a boring manager with boring tactics. I think we will bore the opposition to sleep through the group stages then get knocked out 1st match after :)  

at the end of the day everyone was !Removed! after 65mins but not too disappointing though at least we didn't get hammered. There hasn't been a bad game at all so far just some shonky refereeing.

Time to catch up on le mans for an hour before bed. :-D

What ruined it was phil nevilles awful commentary. How many timesdid he sy "there's time yet"

I thought a saw him prematch wondering about on the pitch with Roy in one of the official track suits...so was a bit surprised to hear he was commentating

What ruined it was phil nevilles awful commentary. How many timesdid he sy "there's time yet"

Haha he is a bit boring to listen too. I managed to switch off from him.

I thought a saw him prematch wondering about on the pitch with Roy in one of the official track suits...so was a bit surprised to hear he was commentating

You're not getting him mixed up with Gary Neville are you his brother ? 

I don't follow football much, other than when England play.

I wasn't surprised to see England lose tbh, we need to get rid of Rooney and Gerard and get two younger/fitter/more enthusiastic players to take their place. Plus Rooney is crap.

I don't follow football much, other than when England play.

I wasn't surprised to see England lose tbh, we need to get rid of Rooney and Gerard and get two younger/fitter/more enthusiastic players to take their place. Plus Rooney is crap.

No I don't like football either, but I have the solution for Rooney

I have the perfect player, he's young, he's real fit, a stunning player, better looking, more hair and certainly more intelligent.

this is him practicing today

• Like 2

I see loads of people Rooney hating. He was playing on the left wing not a spot he likes has said that in the past and set up our 1 and only goal. Not his best game I agree, I'm interested to see what he plays like next game. But I think there was more than one play that had a poor 2nd half. 

Yeah, it's not rooney's football I got issue with to be honest. He could be the best player in the universe a racing driver, whatever, it wouldn't matter ,he's still a thick arrogant nob with a taste for granny prostitutes. A perfect role model to today's youth [emoji15]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk