Looking for STI Hatch

Gary2707

Hi guys, I know it's not exactly a "part" but it was suggested to me that I post here.

I'm after a black wrx hatch as my next car.

I'm Honestly not bothered about low mileage provide all is working and the car has at least 3 months mot and tax.

I'm based in Nottingham so if you or you know someone selling up please let me know.

My budget is a max of £9k and at that I'd need to finance. I'm hoping to find one around the £6k-£7k mark.

Thanks all

Why not give you a chance for a decent drive back and enjoy the car :) only 700 mile round trip fly out to Dublin get train to Longford cple of tanks to drive back :D just get an independent mechanic to check it out 1st.

Piston heads is a good place for cars worth checking regularly.

Why not give you a chance for a decent drive back and enjoy the car :) only 700 mile round trip fly out to Dublin get train to Longford cple of tanks to drive back :D just get an independent mechanic to check it out 1st.

Piston heads is a good place for cars worth checking regularly.

Haha yh sounds good. If only I had the time and the cash in hand :) I'll defo keep an eye on PH though.

Hi guys just an update on this thread...

Been to look at a wrx hatch today and loved it, it was right at the top end of my budget tho' so gotta do some thinking.

@ Salsa-king yh I think that is a good idea but the car would have to be a great price to warrant the £1.5k wrap but defo gonna consider this.

I'm also now looking at wrx sti's as well as wrx's. The only thing that put me off the sti before was the cost of the car and insurance but if one came up in my price range ( I know this is very unlikely, but here's to hoping ) I'd try and do the best I could with insurance and would obviously be happy to spend a little on insurance.

I think I'm just rambling now haha so I'll stop. Anyway thanks for all the replies so far keep them coming :)

Thanks for the find buddy.

Yh I'd seen this one on autotrader. There was something that put me off but I can't remember what it was now.

I'm defo wanting the STi now. Basically if I've got to finance I might as well get the top model, right!?

• Like 1

Hi guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the finds.

I've had a talk with my "ladyfriend" Or as she likes to call here self "the boss" haha and convinced her that a wrx STI is the only car for us ;) so now only searching for STI's :D

Could do with changing the the thread title really. I'll do a search but if any one wants to post and tell me how to change it feel free ;)

Ignore that the link went funny...

http://www.mdscarsales.co.uk/showroom/subaru-impreza-2-5-wrx-sti-type-uk/

There it is again. If any one knows any history of this car please let me know.

That is top money for that car with that mileage and year

also - it hasn't got 18 inch alloys, it hasn't got fog lamps which were an option / nice to have but the big thing is I dont think this is a type UK but a standard STI running 300 bhp.

The type UK is one with the prodrive kit (ECU, back box, remap and high flow panel filter) and should come with a certificate and an extra 30bhp