JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

No prob mate.

Forgot to add about racing friends. You can do it but one would have to wait near the start for the other. You go down in 2 queues side by side but they move at different speeds due to spaces people leave and certain cars that go alone. So whoever reaches the front first would have to wait for the other. And just kindly ask whoever was actually next to your mate if it's ok for you to go back in, I've done it and never had a problem.

• Like 1

Ah, I stand corrected.

I'd still say most people are fine though :) . Will still take big power for that. If youve got a car that can do it at 110 you probably know about it already lol.

• Like 1

Right had an email for everyone who's bought tickets off me. I will PM you guys about the passes :D better not post on a public forum ;) But don't worry you have them, they're just not posting them out now.

I have the tickets so will send them in the post tomorrow first class signed for so if you need them at an address other than your home PM me please. 

Don't worry mate I have Scooby Pete's pass I bought it just in case so I'm now out of pocket but got you covered :D I'll let Steve know. He did only send them first class but if your's comes in the mean time let me know just incase anyone still wants to get on the stand they have a pass :) But send us your address for a signed for so someone needs to be in will be posted tomorrow.

all I've got is my ticket (with Steves name on it) and the green interior mirror card with a japshow club stand sticker on it .

Is there a map of the layout out yet ?

Not as far as I know. Last year main person from club had one.

=_=

Regards

Steveuk260

Okay cool [emoji1] I will pm my address. Is the club stand pass just for the Sunday or the full weekend? I'm there all weekend. Is there anyone else there for the weekend?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi i would like to bring my car and park with you fellow subaru owners, how do i go about doing this? I will be coming on sunday only, anyone else driving down from manchester/bolton or surrounding areas?

The clubstand entries have unfortunately closed, if you pm gambit he may have a spare ?

Failing that you can always just come down and get a general entry ticket on the day, not sure who's going from your neck of the woods

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Ok if i get a ticket from santa pod for sunday could i come over to where you guys are? Also if anyone is driving down on sunday from manchester please let me know. Sorry im new on here so dont know many people.

Hi mate, the clubstand passes allow you onto the paddock, so without it I doubt you'll get through the gate, however last year there was a chap handing out free passes at the general admission car park when we got there

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Ok if i get a ticket from santa pod for sunday could i come over to where you guys are? Also if anyone is driving down on sunday from manchester please let me know. Sorry im new on here so dont know many people.

Only thing you could do is ring them and see if they're willing to leave a ticketbfor you but not sure if they will now this late on mate :(