JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Find a reputable one and it would be fine for the day. My ex used to work in one and it seems the nice ones are very nice and the bad ones are very bad. So one with a few good reviews you will be fine :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Take their bed and a toy :) it helps alot. Last time my dog went to the kennel she ended up sleeping in the owners house infront of the fire as she was "too sweet" haha

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Frantically trying my best to make arrangements [emoji28]

Sounds like an excuse to me [emoji1]

Be taking the missus. Leaving kid's at home with the dog. I'll take the go pro too if anyone wants to film doing the run I'll take the mount also. And I'll upload the video on you tube if anyone wants to. :)

Tempted for the run but with just getting the gearbox in not willing to risk it yet that far from home lol.

• Like 1

Be taking the missus. Leaving kid's at home with the dog. I'll take the go pro too if anyone wants to film doing the run I'll take the mount also. And I'll upload the video on you tube if anyone wants to. :)

Tempted for the run but with just getting the gearbox in not willing to risk it yet that far from home lol.

She's just found out there's a fair and drift rides so she's now bashing my ear she wants to go.

I'll have a go with the go pro and more than happy for a YouTube upload.

You should have a go :-D I am thinking about it after getting my oil change done today I can now take the car past 4k and its a good feeling.

I'll be taking my gopro too but unfortunately don't have a spare mount :(

Don't think I'll be doing a run this time either. Clutch only has so many launches in it and don't want to risk that failing when I've got myself booked in for my suspension parts fitting and setup next week.

Could do some runs with a slow launch I suppose but where's fun in that?

Sorted the pooch sitter! Still isn't costing me anything [emoji4]

I'm happy to convoy in but it'll be tough to set a time with us all travelling from different places. I'm leaving at 5:45am and meeting up with 3 others down here to head up and we plan on going through blackwall tunnel for 6:15am. Ideally we will be there for 8am.

• Like 1