JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Not my favourite as it has the facelift front end. Had a little jdm mirror stuck on the front wing too, personally if have had that removed if it was mine

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Lol it was some random guy next to Stants. Gave us running commentary on every go. 

Uploaded the couple of pics that arent too terrible i had if you cant view FB.

IMG_1302.JPG

GOPR0040.JPG

IMG_1304.JPG

I think it was when you and savage was waiting to get on track we had seen this wagon for sale for 6k. When we was waiting on the VIP section the car that was forsale was doing a run on the pod. So me and a few others was just laughing about it, what was in the advert. Didn't realize the lady infront must have been his wife   :lol:

Hey Guys Great day !

Big thanks to Colin for dragging me along and making me feel invited to the group !

You will  have to get on the stand mate :D got a few pictures of the car I'll have to get them off facebook.

Aww I can't view the pics. [emoji20] Not on Facebook.

And that's why I don't post anything on it.

Pics- https://www.facebook.com/nick.foulstone.18/media_set?set=a.485872034895864.1073741836.100004192154481&type=3&pnref=story

As i said im still bad at taking photos with the gopro and didnt take many this time for some reason so dont expect anything lol.

Ghost - ive got your 2 runs on vid but they arent as good as Stants' and are from the same place so havent uploaded them. If you still want them though just give me a shout and ill post them up.

=_=

Regards

Steveuk260

• Like 1