JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

My best time was 14 seconds at 94 mph but I messed up when I missed 3rd gear. My other two runs were 15 seconds but at 96 and 97 mph but I messed up the launch. Not bad to say she is an old girl. Hopefully next time I can hit the 13 second ish mark. Did you do any runs?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Gambit if you ask them nicely for me, they may put the dance area next to the gents!!! Managed to hold out all day? must of been all the fun of the day kept my mind of it :( :( ha ha

• Like 1

I do apologise for that but I needed to have a play [emoji12]. When is the next event [emoji4].

Next japshow is in October I think we will all be there again. do have another show but it's 5 hours down south. Unless at last minute we get enough interest for Japfest 2 at Rockingham 

Gambit if you ask them nicely for me, they may put the dance area next to the gents!!! Managed to hold out all day? must of been all the fun of the day kept my mind of it :( :( ha ha

Don't lie I see Scoobyghosts misses give you one of the kids nappies  :lol:

• Like 1

Next japshow is in October I think we will all be there again. do have another show but it's 5 hours down south. Unless at last minute we get enough interest for Japfest 2 at Rockingham

Is there a thread for October japshow? I'd be up for going. I'll try not to do any runs. Try...
  • Like 1

When is Japfest 2? That's not too far for me. I'm up for the Jap show again, I'm in need to play on the strip again, I need to do a perfect run [emoji16]

• Like 1

When is Japfest 2? That's not too far for me. I'm up for the Jap show again, I'm in need to play on the strip again, I need to do a perfect run [emoji16]

Fancy a side by side? [emoji57]
  • Like 1

I've got everyone's runs on film phil & clives keep crashing my pc for some reason, colins worked fine now it's !Removed! stupid editing software

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm up for that, would be interesting [emoji57]

Those sticky tires probably help quite a bit. What power you got? Classic vs classic so I can't abuse my light weight advantage [emoji23]
  • Like 1

Those sticky tires probably help quote a bit. What power you got? Classic vs classic so I can't abuse my light weight advantage [emoji23]

Those tyres were the best eBay purchase I have ever made [emoji4]. I will have a look for an eBay turbo to go with them [emoji23]. I don't know what it's running but I need to find out. If I do the strip again I need to remove my sound system, that will have slowed me down a bit [emoji12].

On the second run Scoob started to really pick up in 3rd and leave that civic behind as I passed my brv filming [emoji41]

But you can hear me miss 4th just after I passed him [emoji57]

Better launch: https://youtu.be/N6I_TatiFw4

First run was quicker overall but with a 1.9 second reaction time(hhhmmmm purdy lights lol ) and a miss daisy launch I let the car down [emoji4]

I'll take a pic of the run times in a min

• Like 2

I'm trying to send you the clips I have but it's all gone !Removed! up sav,

To be fair the 1st run isn't that bad just when the gtr hooks up it just f***ks off !

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Did you notice the pipe of tools and baby chair at the stand? That's was my attempt at lightening the load. Have a go on the on-site dyno. What work you had done?

Yeah I noticed [emoji23]. I was told it was a 2wd dyno so didn't look into it. The only thing I've done to it is put an alloy radiator on. But someone has spent a bit before I got it. I'm not sure exactly what work has been done.

Yeah I noticed [emoji23]. I was told it was a 2wd dyno so didn't look into it. The only thing I've done to it is put an alloy radiator on. But someone has spent a bit before I got it. I'm not sure exactly what work has been done.

The mystery is intriguing.